OnePlus Student Ambassador Program Experience - Month 1 (Just the Beginning)

1. shravanivohra
    Donut Sep 30, 2020

shravanivohra , Sep 30, 2020 :
    OnePlus SAP, an unexpected yet beautiful beginning.

Why unexpected? 25 people out of thousands of applications, your chances seem pretty low. But oh boy, once you do get selected!
    One thing I have learnt in the past month is that truly the team follows the motto of Never Settle. Starting right from shifting everything online, our induction, the unboxing, the communication has been smooth, yet something unique in its own way.

I began this new journey with an open mind with just one aim to keep learning at every point and not only from the OnePlus India team but also from the fellow Ambassadors.
    Working with and receiving feedback from people who are thoroughly experienced individuals and being able to give an idea that will be recognized by them and on a global platform in itself has to be one of the major learning experience and perks that the program has to offer to you.

OnePlus never failed to impress us and portrayed the importance of the aspect of their work culture, energy, and environment. Irrespective of the sleepless nights, this is something I never would trade any day.

It's just the first month completed, which by the way, flew past way too soon. I know the months ahead are going to be a roller coaster ride, but it's a ride I'm buckled up and grateful for!

Screenshot-312 (1).png

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020

2. kaashvisaxena
    Eclair Sep 30, 2020

3. M1609151090443
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2020

M1609151090443 , Dec 28, 2020 :
    The main thing is that the team has a team spirit and that they have a quote that they follow. When the whole team goes to some goal, then everything will definitely be fine. When i was a student and i was in college, i got better at doing everything as a team. When i did something alone, sometimes i even had to turn to professional special services 🖌 that helped not only with writing research papers but also with homework, because i could not do it alone. So when there is a whole team that has ideas for one goal, then everything will definitely be very good.