OnePlus support chat via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. troyolson92
    Eclair Nov 19, 2019

troyolson92 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 19, 2019 :
    do not trust anything OnePlus chat support says. they lie and manipulate to make everything seem perfect for a good follow-up review.

I purchased oneplus 7 pro oct 30th. started a return Nov12th (because of so many Android 10 bugs). Nov 18th they make it $100 cheaper than what I paid for it. after several calls concluded OnePlus will not refund the difference because the purchase date is beyond 15 days. even though they would lose a complete sale and long time customer. OnePlus doesn't care.

Today I used OnePlus chat and was told by two different chat people I would be refunded $100. One person name was Harry harddon. I took screenshots of the conversations which I will update post with.

absolutely blows my mind that OnePlus would rather loose a sale, loose a long term supporter over 3 day difference. especially considering how long it took to get the phone after ordering it. also considering I started a return RMA the 12th. 15 days is ridiculous considering everybody else is 30 days from when you receive it not from when it ships. OnePlus is a terrible company, lying support staff, terrible ethics, terrible software coders.

I hope OnePlus goes out of business and looks back to see where it all went wrong. hint: CUSTOMER SUPPORT. see Amazon for an example of how to do it right.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019

Ujjwalprashar likes this.
  2. X1582664101859
    Cupcake Feb 25, 2020

3. M1583047686738
    Cupcake Mar 1, 2020

M1583047686738 , Mar 1, 2020 :
    I am having one plus 6T. For the past two weeks when I see a video it's playing a very slow motion. 5 mins video taking 20 mins to watch. Tried changing all the setting but couldn't figure out what the issue is. please can someone help on this issue.