OnePlus Support COVID-19 Returns and Warranty Update

1. padhis2
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2020

padhis2 , Apr 14, 2020 :
    i purchased the oneplus 7 pro in January. The speaker does not work properly. Many of my callers complain about not able to hear me. I got a Oneplus Bullets wireless headphones on a deal. I charged it once or twice and used after that it does not get charged or it is working. I have a feeling that I was given a defective products with a deal. Kindly let me know what has to be done. I am sure Oneplus will not let down its customers

T. Padmanabhan
    Hyderabad

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020

2. __gentlemann___
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2020

__gentlemann___ , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 14, 2020 :
    i have oneplus 7T and my phone is overheating . It is heating so much that my parents are not allowing me to use the device. help me to change the device or help me some how. thankyou.

3. Harpreet@532
    Froyo Apr 15, 2020

Harpreet@532 , Apr 15, 2020 :
    THANK YOU, OnePlus team, for your co-operation I have seen that heating issue arises when I use the Unacacdemy online learning App for the online classes I have to use my mobile continuously for 3 to 5 hours but I think this device meant to take on these day to day use. I'm not abusing it using in shade within the well-ventilated room.

One thing I have noticed since this issue has arisen my Oneplus 7T battery stays for a very short period I have recharge it multiple time in a day. I'm really not wished this performance lack from one of the leading and sophisticating mobile building company. It really broke my heart. I hope that you can understand as a genuine appreciator of OnePlus's mobile and at this time of Corona pandemic I need it the most. Now I can understand that due to lockdown your service centre operations halted and I'm with you on this. But it's about my trust on the brand name got shaken.

I want to make good use of this investment which I have made with this mobile device which just around 6 months old now I have look for a new device.

last but not least I have Chosen ONEPLUS for its superior specs and innovating technology over Tech Giant like Samsung and Huawei certainly now how I can recommend OnePlus to my friend and family as I have lost my faith.

OnePlus Launched new Device OnePlus 8 I'm certainly hopeful OnePlus eradicated these Flaws.

Email ID: fusepreet@gmail.com

Device model: HD 1901

Oxygen OS version 10.3.1 HD65AA

4. G_anjali_katiyar
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2020

G_anjali_katiyar , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 16, 2020 :

5. Br0keR
    Froyo Apr 17, 2020

6. feklee
    Donut Apr 18, 2020

feklee , Apr 18, 2020 :
    Does this apply to the screen replacement insurance too? I bought my phone on April 19 2019 in Shenzhen, China. This means the warranty and screen replacement insurance will expire tomorrow. My screen is broken, but I cannot go to Shenzhen due to the situation. I am in Hong Kong.

Attached Files:

7. Harpreet@532
    Froyo Apr 18, 2020

G_anjali_katiyar likes this.
  8. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Apr 22, 2020

YRJ , Apr 22, 2020 :
    Hello @Tom B. ,
    Thank you for the update. Unfortunately, my OnePlus 6T broke recently and I need to get it repaired asap.
    Are there any services where the device is picked up, repaired and then delivered?
    I did contact support but did not get a proper answer.

9. T1569652862762
    Cupcake Apr 25, 2020

10. G_anjali_katiyar
    Cupcake Apr 27, 2020

G_anjali_katiyar , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 27, 2020 :
    Hi. same here all problems facing also. my One Plus 7t facing overheating problem. i am purchased this phone on 28th feb 2020.

11. Akshaygarg1982pnp , via OnePlus 7T Pro Haze Blue , Apr 29, 2020 :
    i would like to raise a request that as due to covid-19 all the one plus service centre is closed the original warranty should be extended for 3 month's.
    Together as many consumer has buy screen replacement policy from one plus for one year. Due to covid-19 we are not able to go out of home and in this case the screen replacement warranty is useless.
    So, we are requesting One plus to extend original warranty and screen replacement warranty by 3 months from the date of purchase.

12. jasekam
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2020

13. N1589616990439
    Cupcake May 16, 2020

14. Vishal2004
    Eclair May 16, 2020

15. ahwan313
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

ahwan313 , May 19, 2020 :
    i purchsed my oneplus 7 pro on 16 may 2019.i want to extend the warranty but 16 may 2020 is crossed due to late salary for covid 19 pandemic.What i ll do right now.i want to extend my warranty.kindly help.

16. ANUBHAV RANJAN
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

ANUBHAV RANJAN , May 20, 2020 :
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I am not sure about what exactly is happening but really finding it difficult to run the internet on this phone which happens to be just 2 months old.

Whenever I am connecting my television to hotspot through my cell phone, every ten minutes the internet goes off and again either I have to turn off the data and hotspot and turn on the same to work again or I have to switch off the cell phone and switch it on again to make my internet data work again.

May be I thought that would be a problem from the network end but I am not able to conclude anything since the same network runs very fine on other cell phone without any hindrance throughout.

Though this cell phone happens to be just two months old I cannot blame either the One plus or the network because I am not sure why this problem I am facing.

Kindly look into the matter

Your due concern in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Anubhav

17. rishi.bbdu
    Donut May 24, 2020 at 9:46 PM

rishi.bbdu , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 24, 2020 at 9:46 PM :
    You write you again write and again and again and again. But no response from them.

18. O1573111129667
    Cupcake May 27, 2020 at 12:56 PM

O1573111129667 , via OnePlus 7 , May 27, 2020 at 12:56 PM :
    I am using OnePlus 7 device and it seems that the right speaker at the bottom of device is not working. I purchased this phone online via Amazon India in November 2019. So it should be covered in warranty period but when I logged in so it's showing I am out of warranty. I don't know what's that. Can anyone help me?