OnePlus Support Lying to my face

1. navyking
    Eclair Dec 16, 2014

navyking , Dec 16, 2014 :
    I was very excited to get this phone, i found out about it on black Friday did research ordered on 29th November.

On December 10th I made a Ticket as to shipment details and received this reply
    "
    Merlie Cuevas (OnePlus)

Dec 15 15:14

Hi --------,

Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately your order has already been shipped and is on its way to you.

Please note that if you opted for express shipping/delivery, items will get shipped expressed by the shipping provider. I hope you understand that we cannot provide exact number of days for delivery of your product because of the shipping time which may vary from region and also because of the our shipping partners who are making sure your product reaches you in perfect condition.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Merlie :)"

This was clearly on 15th December my status changed to processing on 11th, today i was able to see the tracking information but to my surprise it would only make me angry.

Thursday, December 11, 2014 Location Time Pieces
    1 Shipment information received LONDON-HEATHROW - UK 06:45

I thought maybe this is a mistake so i called DHL and recorded the phone call, they looked it up and even looked up all deliveries to my address, and they confirmed that they have not received anything for delivery neither under that tracking or my address ( they did receive the order but not the actual package).

Now here's my beef, Iv been trying to wait patiently for a long while now only to find out that the OnePlus Support is a complete joke, and what's worse they are first grade liars thats the part that hurts the most, so now its 16th there's no Phone no Shipment and i cant find out anything since the support will just lie most likely again, I went from excited to get a new phone to totally disgusted with it, I don't think I even want it any more.

At this point I think I am just going to initiate refund with paypal and end this nightmare.
    I am truly pissed now

2. Gamm86
    Jelly Bean Dec 16, 2014

Gamm86 , Dec 16, 2014 :
    "Status: Shipment information received" doesn't necessarily mean that DHL already has the phone in their possession.

Just calm down and wait for the phone. I'm sure you'll get it in the next few days.
    Allot of my friends have had incorrect status information regarding their order, but they all got their phone eventually.

At this point, you're really making a fuss over nothing.

3. navyking
    Eclair Dec 16, 2014

I know what it means it means that DHL has not gotten anything from oneplus to send, since last thursday and no I am not making a fuss since I am being lied to here, sure if they said couple more days I would understand that but I don't accept lies.. why even lie in the first place.

4. Gamm86
    Jelly Bean Dec 16, 2014

Gamm86 , Dec 16, 2014 :
    I just don't see what makes you think they are liars?

You'll see that when you get your phone in the next few days, you were wrong all along.

Now calm down and be a bit more patient.

5. navyking
    Eclair Dec 16, 2014

Dude you clearly can see that the support said that the package has already been sent when it has not been sent, how about you stop replying with the same message "calm down" and instead write something more constructive. I don't need to clam down I have a good reason to be angry.

6. Gamm86
    Jelly Bean Dec 16, 2014

Gamm86 , Dec 16, 2014 :
    Ever heard of the term "transit"?

Now stop your childish behaviour, jeez... Be glad I'm here trying to reassure you. o_O

7. navyking
    Eclair Dec 16, 2014

lol really transit since last Thursday right yea that UK warehouse must be pretty damn remote, even if i got the phone tomorrow I still would be angry that I was lied to, how can you trust someone when you know they are lying to you.

8. navyking
    Eclair Dec 16, 2014

It seems they finally gave the package to DHL but im still not happy with the fact that i was lied to by support