OnePlus Switch for iOS

1. PilotiCheGente
    Froyo May 20, 2018

PilotiCheGente , May 20, 2018 :
    Hey,

So I am a longtime iPhone user but also a longtime OnePlus fan (iPhone 6 didn't have money to get another phone, until now). I will be buying the OnePlus 6 at launch, but my question is; when will OnePlus be releasing an iOS version of the switch so I can migrate my contacts etc to my new phone?

Thanks

G_Gabriele_Bocci_ltGH likes this.
  2. Solution
    Froyo May 20, 2018

Solution , May 20, 2018 :
    Don't think there's an ETA for an iOS version of the app, but if you're just looking at transferring contacts, you can do that relatively easily without the switch app!
    All you have to do is create a google account, add it to your iPhone, set it to sync contact and voila, your contact will be added to the google account. All you have to do is login to that google account on the 6 and your contacts will be synced!

Martin70 likes this.
  3. MaLund13
    Cupcake May 21, 2018

MaLund13 , May 21, 2018 :
    Hi!
    Great choice of switching to the OnePlus 6!
    You don't need to use the OnePlus Switch app to migrate your data. The OnePlus 6 runs Android and Google has created an excellent feature built into the iOS Google Drive app which allows you to easily sync all your data with your Google account. Once done, your data will be automatically transferred over when you sign in on your new phone :)

You can find info about this feature here: https://www.android.com/switch/

If I helped you, feel free to use the referral link below for discount on accessories with your order. Enjoy your new phone!

B1570842804392 likes this.
  4. B1527175554839
    Eclair Jun 2, 2018

B1527175554839 , Jun 2, 2018 :
    Hello I just switched to an iPhone 6 plus at a radical change OP6. I was able to transfer all my data with Google drive except my notes. Impossible since ios 11 recorded them anywhere.
    Have an idea while waiting for the app on ios Oneplus switch?