OnePlus teams with DJI for Back to School

1. Steven G.
    E-commerce Aug 15, 2017

Steven G. , Aug 15, 2017 :
    OnePlus teams with DJI for Back to School.png

Friends,

How has summer gone by already?! As students everywhere rip open boxes of sweet smelling stationary and gadgets, a feeling of hope wafts through the air. It's a special time of year, one worth celebrating. That's why we've teamed up with our friends at DJI to bring you some exciting new offers. Whether you're starting a new semester or gearing up for another busy season at work, you'll find some nifty gadgets in these bundles.

It's no secret that we share plenty in common with the world's leading drone maker: an obsession with making good tech, intense devotion to getting the details right, and passion for helping our users create good photography. We've carefully paired the best of our products together for bundles that will help you rock your next project.
    • Capture Your Life Bundle (Osmo Mobile + OnePlus 5) Together, our latest dual camera flagship and the Osmo Mobile gimbal offer crisp and smooth video-recording at the press of a button, wherever you may be. Available at oneplus.net.
    • Everyday Adventures Bundle (Osmo Mobile + OnePlus Travel Backpack) Our spacious OnePlus Travel Backpack features all of the space and pockets you need for your travel kit. It's the perfect for carrying everything you need to shoot a powerful video, including the Osmo Mobile gimbal, which keeps your videos nice and smooth. Available at oneplus.net.
    • Take to the Sky Bundle (Spark + OnePlus Travel Backpack) The consumer-friendly DJI Spark drone fits perfectly in your OnePlus travel backpack, making crystal-clear air-shots and videos quick and easy. Order yours at DJI.com.
    • Reach New Heights (Mavic + OnePlus Travel Backpack) The power of a high-end drone in a backpack-ready body. Capture your travels from a high new vantage point with the DJI Mavic, and the OnePlus Travel Backpack. Order yours at DJI.com.
    For those of you who are eager to get your hands on some fresh OnePlus Gear, we've got two bundles made with you in mind:
    All of these bundles will be available until September 1, so don't miss the bus on this one. With every bundle purchase at oneplus.net, you'll get a nice DJI coupon. If that's not enough to get you running to the OnePlus store - did we mention that the 128 GB OnePlus 5 Slate Gray is out now? Happy shopping ;)

Check out the campaign page: oneplus.net/back-to-school-2017

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2017

2. MrHari_theCarguy
    Jelly Bean Aug 15, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT and unubunnnn like this.
  3. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Aug 15, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT and unubunnnn like this.
  4. sommersy
    KitKat Aug 15, 2017

sommersy , Aug 15, 2017 :
    Why would you bring a drone to a school?...( :confused: considering the utter litle scumballs I had to go there with, that sounds like a really good way to get it stolen.)

5. remedy
    KitKat Aug 15, 2017

remedy , Aug 15, 2017 :
    Expensive....only for rich kids.

6. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Aug 15, 2017

Gonzo01 , Aug 15, 2017 :
    "back to school" seems to have nothing to do with back to school lately, just like black Friday. what's black on Friday? :confused:

Walmart started their back to school campaign about a month ago. I've seen car sales and house mortgage commercials for back to school ... seems schools today are something else, not places where kids go to study..:rolleyes:

7. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Aug 15, 2017

Gonzo01 , Aug 15, 2017 :
    rich ones and OnePlus? :confused: :p:D

Ravi BINAVAT, techygeek and remedy like this.
  8. remedy
    KitKat Aug 15, 2017

remedy , Aug 15, 2017 :
    I suppose it's better than carrying a knife.

9. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Aug 15, 2017

Gonzo01 , Aug 15, 2017 :
    you mean AK47? :D

Ravi BINAVAT, remedy and techygeek like this.
  10. sommersy
    KitKat Aug 15, 2017

sommersy , Aug 15, 2017 :
    true. Maybe the idea is people like me with patent issues around the whole hellish experience get flashbacks and do some retail therapy for comfort :p

Heheh yeah, I've seen those tweets :grinning:

11. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Aug 15, 2017

Gonzo01 , Aug 15, 2017 :
    they better convert schools into malls, not just to sell super overpriced junk food , so kids would go more often to school :D

Ravi BINAVAT, remedy and sommersy like this.
  12. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 15, 2017

meatandy , Aug 15, 2017 :
    I hate to say it ...summer went by way to quickly.

Anyway , I wonder what the ladies in school would think if some handsome young fellow was walking around with that Osmo gimble in his front pocket? :oops::p

13. PAVAN BP
    Honeycomb Aug 15, 2017

PAVAN BP , Aug 15, 2017 :
    To happily spy someone ( may be gf/bf,crush even teachers)...lol:D

14. PAVAN BP
    Honeycomb Aug 15, 2017

PAVAN BP , Aug 15, 2017 :
    Dude it's actually mentioned to the season where during this time or season most of the school reopens and students go back to their schools after vacation i.e., summer holidays. So, it will be called as back to school season

Srinivas_3T and Ravi BINAVAT like this.
  15. stickynotes
    Froyo Aug 15, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  16. varma246
    Lollipop Aug 15, 2017

varma246 , Aug 15, 2017 :
    Thanks,But no thanks.:rolleyes: total BS.

17. G_Satyanarayana_Nannapan
    Gingerbread Aug 15, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  18. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Aug 15, 2017

Gonzo01 , Aug 15, 2017 :
    they won't think much, just start posing like for fashion magazine . (or playboy?) :D

Ravi BINAVAT, remedy and meatandy like this.
  19. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Aug 15, 2017

Gonzo01 , Aug 15, 2017 :
    really? didn't know that... dude...

Ravi BINAVAT, Bharath HT and meatandy like this.
  20. yoloballer
    Eclair Aug 15, 2017

Hish98, Ravi BINAVAT, remedy and 4 others like this.