OnePlus True Wireless Buds Survey

1. CosmicPaladin
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2021

2. SAGAR@5073
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2021

SAGAR@5073 , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 29, 2021 :
    I have OnePlus Buds....
    Worst ever choice.🥺
    After 6 moths it's stop working automatically.
    There is no issue in charging case, but earbuds can't charging.
    Don't know what to do with this earbuds. Sometime I am thinking to throw out in garbage 😠😠😠

3. aMuffiin
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2021

4. F1620274048659 likes this.
  5. Mommyofboysx3 , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Apr 29, 2021 :
    Best idea [e]1f4a1[/e] I have seen yet! YES I'd love matching however I have the iridescent/ interstellar 8 version. I'm not sure if it can be done but [e]1f60d[/e]😵 I'd love

MemoryThief likes this.
  6. MemoryThief , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Apr 29, 2021 :
    I'm sure it's able to be done, I've faith in these engineers; whether it is financially feasible to allow any specific or whether the brand design would be somehow diluted if they used a common looking design/black color... Which I suppose is what I feel in inverse, as if copying the Apple look like Samsung is doing and sticking to the whole white Clean-Apple-Store [which finally Google is putting down in their UI, after having started with pure black as only option prior] as if the association with the design/color improves the value of the product [and I'm in awe that this is even a valid concept, because yes people make this so] but then ignoring the sale's hard numbers... The 'buds Z' should have had a dark variant and a crazy colored one instead of a white and white with sprinkles one... Then sales would have been more equivalent then I'm assuming they are based on price drops and constantly availability. Marketing not making more of a push for dark or phone styled colors after seeing grey earbuds sold out consistently is quite the ball drop [totally not calling anyone out tho] or so it feels as a customer with a tendancy to #NEVER SETTLE!

Back to the topic at hand, I like the idea of iridescent over white, and even though I'd like a dark headset... the iridescent is unique enough to make me feel at least like I'm not just rocking an apple knock-off design... but if you couldn't get it to match your phone, how would you feel about only having that new pine green and instead of the silver some other particular color like that purple from 8... I'd personally do purple, but you feel like green would be a selling color or would you rather white or red instead of purple? [I'm also assuming you'd choose purple...] Would anyone chooses green over and other colors who DOESN'T own the pine 9?

7. Eazy410
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2021

8. mario_luigi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2021

9. IlWizardxp
    Froyo Apr 29, 2021

10. pchan925
    Eclair Apr 29, 2021

11. jlasensiofi
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series Apr 29, 2021

jlasensiofi , Apr 29, 2021 :
    Done, @Leo X. and that sounds great! :);)

What is most lacking, at least in the OnePlus Buds Z is the possibility of controlling the volume by gestures. Having to do it over the phone makes them less practical.

Thanks!

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  12. eddyros
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2021

13. Dr_Mridul
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2021

14. DerNachbar
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2021

DerNachbar , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 29, 2021 :
    I wear the Bud Z every day for ~ 4-5 hours. Battery life is awesome, they're fast charged... Only thing I miss is the usual Oneplus Problem. Software updates. It sucks that OP does not provide any updates to extend gestures or solve problems for other users (I don't have problems). But you could easy implement more guestures via Update. This way I'm disappointed. Did I expect to much? Yeah. I expected more. But oneplus is in the last 2 years not that what I call responsible when it comes to updates. Started after the 7-series. Oh well...
    Would I buy the next generation? probably not because of the lack of updates.

Sorriso_NWK, mstrojek and BetiK like this.
  15. DerNachbar
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2021

DerNachbar , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Apr 29, 2021 :
    I agree about the variants. Might be the reason why the shelf's are full at their warehouse. On the bright side, right now they throw out tons of them in the lucky draw. Almost everybody in my family won a set in the lucky draw. They need to get rid of it 😄
    I guess it's not a hot selling item.

16. vinodvijayan
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2021

17. MemoryThief , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Apr 29, 2021 :
    I suppose the idea of winning some isn't bad; but I want to support the process of their recovery rather than benefit from their lack of reception.

I have purchased the watch yesterday as my last bastion of hope for legitimately wanting them to show me that they're willing to put their efforts where their customers feel they could take that risk and pull off something industry changing~

Fortunately the hardware seems very capable, it's the software they must redeem on... I wish I could say the same for the Z-Earphones, which at least the battery lasts on, but sound quality both on mic and drivers was a bit questionable... And it's supplied documentation said nothing about what specs are available for BT connections... I don't know what it's actually capable of... Hopefully they pay to have all the codecs the O²OS supports...!

18. Vinay Raghvani
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2021