OnePlus True Wireless Buds Survey

1. Vanshh1
    Eclair May 1, 2021

Vanshh1 , via OnePlus 8 , May 1, 2021 :
    I am using the OnePlus buds Z, they r decent in this price range! But they need to be more better like they r so noisy, loud and the sound is not that much balanced. Actually, the truth is that the sound is filtered. Moreover they need to be reshaped again. The end or the stick part pop out of my ears and it looks so weird. Moreover while talking to somebody they r the worst in the wireless earphone segment bcs th buds z only have 2 microphones. Which makes it difficult to talk to somebody. And the Bluetooth connectivity irritates me. They r a lot of glitches in the buds like they disconnect automatically with my phone while I am using a "oneplus" phone. For that I have to reset they atleast 2 times every week. They need a lot of improvement!!

2. SR123456
    Eclair May 1, 2021

3. Akku143
    Froyo May 1, 2021

Akku143 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 1, 2021 :
    Bass is too much as compared to wired one (akg) true neutral sound is absent ..while gaming they arent too useful and thers too much software issue or fault in most of the buds coz i have replaced it twice

4. A.C.Q
    Cupcake May 1, 2021

A.C.Q , May 1, 2021 :
    I think ear buds need to have exceptional quality and exceptional bass!! Bass is huge thing and have great mids!! Also they should be noise canceling and 100% waterproof. But most importantly is battery life

5. Samiyul Islam
    Eclair May 1, 2021

Samiyul Islam , May 1, 2021 :
    These are the essential features that OnePlus should include in the upcoming new wireless.
    • More gesture features i.e. increase/decreasing volume by either tap and holding the bud.
    • Wireless charging capability.
    • Active noise cancelling
    • Ambient sound so we can hear our surroundings (when someone is talking) without taking the buds off.
    • Option to disable/enable the auto play functionally once earbuds are inserted or removed.
    • pressure sensor to detect how hard or light we use the tap/hold/double tap gestures.

6. coachjr23
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

7. Eazy410
    Gingerbread May 2, 2021

8. MedElcapone
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

9. y_oo1
    Honeycomb May 2, 2021

10. @Madhu
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

11. DragonButt
    Eclair May 2, 2021

12. Andhruv
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

Andhruv , via OnePlus Nord , May 2, 2021 :
    Don't know yet but my friend also has oneplus nord and he suggests that u should go for other brands ear buds because at same price you'll get the better one.

13. danydm85
    Gingerbread May 2, 2021

danydm85 , via OnePlus Community App , May 2, 2021 :
    As far as sound in/ out is good for both music and calls, look and feel is decent and they are comfortable and stay stick in your ear it is a win. ANC, is a must for on ear and pro products. My 2 cents of course :)