OnePlus TV Product Ninja Program

1. Saswat Deb Barman
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2021

Saswat Deb Barman , Feb 8, 2021 :
    Ninja 2 Forum.jpg
    Hey everyone,

At this time last year, we held a co-creation program called the OnePlus TV Product Ninja Program. We worked with passionate individuals in three online workshops for more than 200 minutes, and figured out many fantastic ideas such as the kids mode and data saver plus. In the following months of 2020, we added these ideas into OnePlus TV U1 series and Y1 series, to bring all users the brand-new, user-friendly OnePlus TV.

Today, we’re excited to announce that the OnePlus TV Product Ninja Program 2 is coming!

We will invite 15 users to work together for building a better OnePlus TV experience. Once you are selected, you'll be engaging yourself in Three online workshops in March and April with the OnePlus TV product team and fellow product Ninjas.

During each activity, you will be able to familiarize yourself with the journey of a OnePlus TV product manager. The most exciting part would be discussing the new features with product managers and these features are likely to be refined and live in the end.

What else can you get?

1. Exclusive OnePlus product perks for the Product Ninjas. More information to be disclosed on the onset of the program.
    2. A brand-new OnePlus TV for each of the top-three outstanding contributors.
    3. Be honoured as “2021 OPTV Product Ninjas” and your contribution will be disclosed on the forum.

To qualify, you'll have to meet the requirements below:

1. Creativity and passion to help build the perfect OnePlus TV experience with the product team.
    2. Deep interest in TV is a must.
    3. Willingness to participate in all our activities (timings will be decided in accordance with all OnePlus TV Product Ninjas).
    4.Non-disclosure: Once you're chosen as our ninjas, you'll be asked to sign an NDA document which requires you to be highly confidential about any product details before product launch.

Can’t wait to become an OnePlus TV Product Ninja? APPLY HERE

Application deadline: 17 Feb 2021 11:59 PM
    Result Announcement: 26 Feb 2021
    Here is our Privacy Policy. Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

----UPDATE----

Hey guys,

Appologies for the late notice.

As scheduled, we have sent emails to the 15 selected participants to inform them of the next steps.

For those who are not selected this time, please understand this is due to the large number of applications, and we are looking for people with comprehensive experience in TV software design to be our Ninjas.

Thanks for everyone and we truly appereciate your passion for OnePlus TV. We expect to see you in other co-creation programs soon!

Never Settle.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2021

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Feb 9, 2021

Venky61 , Feb 9, 2021 :
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja program has been definitely one of my most memorable moments in the last year. The online discussions and brainstorming sessions surely provide a lot of experience. Best of luck to all the applicants and hope to see great and creative features being implemented this time too. :)

4. McJader
    Lollipop Feb 9, 2021

McJader , Feb 9, 2021 :
    Hmm.... interesting
    Idk how I didn't come across this yesterday.
    There are lotta TV promotions and programmes going around, the speculation train in overdrive

5. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Feb 9, 2021

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021

6. derLenno
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Feb 9, 2021

7. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 9, 2021

8. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series Feb 9, 2021

Nipu_1998 , Feb 9, 2021 :
    Its good to see so many co-creation campaign in TV.
    Good to see oneplus investing heavily on consumer tech and expanding their TV lineup

9. derLenno

10. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Feb 9, 2021

Cheetosdust , Feb 9, 2021 :
    Pretty cool band to work for. :cool:

But since this thread was opened in the India section, I am pretty sure it is only for that region. ;)

11. derLenno

derLenno , Feb 9, 2021 :
    That's what I figured. But the other TV co-creation contest was international, so I wondered ^^

Adesh.sanmukh likes this.
  13. SRD.
    Lollipop Feb 9, 2021

SRD. , Feb 9, 2021 :
    I don't like this design. But Hey, I am In ! 🤞🤞🤞
    May be I can help a little making the rectangular box more intuitive.

14. ShreyasPatil_
    Jelly Bean Feb 9, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh and Cheetosdust like this.
  15. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Feb 9, 2021

16. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Feb 9, 2021

Venky61 , Feb 9, 2021 :
    First Rule of Ninja - No tags...
    Second Rule - Don't ask basis of first rule :p

17. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Feb 9, 2021

Batman360 , Feb 9, 2021 :
    😂😂😂😂

18. Cheetosdust