OnePlus tv screen not working

1. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Oct 20, 2019

Vicky_cbe , Oct 20, 2019 :
    I had ordered my tv on the date of release and was shifting to a new home so could not open the box and check the tv. Today we installed the tv via Amazon installation service and there is a blue/green line on the left side of the screen and it disappears at times when I press the left bottom side of the tv. The installation person asked me to contact amazon. My return period is over and i am very much in trouble with my family now since they had asked me not to consider since the TV was new release from a new company. I am very much not able to answer them and my father is not happy to service a brand new tv. I am a very hard core OnePlus user(from OnePlus one) and i am very much sad about this incident. I request fellow community members to share their opinion and request some help from OnePlus if possible.

Update 31Oct:
    I have received the replacement TV from amazon.in and the new tv is all good.
    A big thanks to OnePlus for helping out and keeping in touch in every way possible. The customer care was super helpful and friendly. 1571602730922.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019

2. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Oct 20, 2019

3. Liehjan
    Lollipop Oct 20, 2019

Liehjan , Oct 20, 2019 :
    The tv is still under warranty, contact your seller

4. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Oct 20, 2019

Liehjan

The tv is still under warranty, contact your seller​

Seller would just service it. And i am hesitant to open up a new tv that's hasn't even run for a day. It's like operating on a new born kid. [e]1f616[/e]
    Planning to keep that as the last option. Will let you all know the final status via a post or thread.

5. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 20, 2019

pablofg1978 , Oct 20, 2019 :
    If the return period is over, the only thing that you can do is to contact the service center.

6. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Oct 20, 2019

I guess i have no other choice then

7. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Oct 20, 2019

The TV was not even opened. If it got damaged because of dust even when it was inside the box then i ain't gonna recommend something like this to anyone.

8. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Oct 21, 2019

Venky61 , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Hey... You scheduled the Installation for yesterday right and you did not open the box till the guy from Amazon Service open it?

9. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Oct 21, 2019

Vicky_cbe , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Have applied for Amazon service and the person will be coming today. Will keep the thread updated with the status after the person checks.
    Thank you all for your suggestions

Tejas_14 likes this.
  10. CosmicPaladin
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2019

CosmicPaladin , Oct 22, 2019 :
    That sucks man! Hope the OnePlus support team provides a quick resolution. *fingers crossed

11. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Oct 23, 2019

Vicky_cbe , Oct 23, 2019 :
    Ya bro. Let me see

12. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Oct 23, 2019

Vicky_cbe , Oct 23, 2019 :
    Update 23Oct2019-
    Contacted Amazon and they assigned a service executive yesterday who did not turn up. The service status was just changed to Completed. i contacted them today again saying no one visited for service but status alone is changed to Completed and they said i need to apply for Service one more time. So i have applied for service again tomorrow evening. Hope someone comes and helps. Let me wait and see.

Meanwhile i have contacted OnePlus care too. They have asked me to mail me the details and wait for 48hrs.

Will keep the thread updated after further process is done.

13. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Oct 26, 2019

Vicky_cbe , Oct 26, 2019 :
    Update 26Oct-Amazon had called me and informed that a replacement for tv will be done(not yet dispatched)
    Meanwhile OnePlus people always kept a track of what was happening with me and tried their best to get support for me.

Thank you to both the teams!
    Will keep the thread updated after i get the replacement TV.

14. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Oct 30, 2019

Vicky_cbe , Oct 30, 2019 :
    Update 31Oct:
    I have received the replacement TV from amazon.in and the new tv is all good.
    A big thanks to OnePlus for helping out and keeping in touch in every way possible. The customer care was super helpful and friendly.

Tejas_14 likes this.