Oneplus tv service login issue in Google Assistant via OnePlus 6

1. Siddhardha Seetala , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 19, 2021 :
    From past few days Google Home is not able to control my Oneplus TV Q1. When checked in Google assistant settings,

There's no Oneplus TV in the list of Home Control services in Google Assistant settings.

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

1624106823988.jpg

1624106824038.jpg

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Jun 19, 2021

Venky61 , Jun 19, 2021 :
    Hey,
    Which OnePlus TV variant is this?
    Also you can directly check the availability of OnePlus TV from Google Home app on your phone. Check once if it's showing or not.

Yash Pratap Singh. likes this.
  3. Siddhardha Seetala , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 20, 2021 :
    This is Oneplus Q1.

I've already attached screenshot showing that oneplus tv is not showing up as part of google assistant services

4. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Jun 21, 2021

Venky61 , Jun 21, 2021 :
    The screenshot you shared is the list of "works with Google" services, which is for devices of proprietary software/forked android with support for Google assistant. OnePlus TV on the other hand is an android TV where the Google account directly acts as a link between the devices and no need to add from services.
    If both the Google Mini and TV are on same wifi and same Google account and same home of Google Home, they automatically interact.
    Here's how my q1 and mini are listed directly on the home app and I did not have to link anymore services.
    Screenshot_20210621-071913.jpg