OnePlus TV Speaker Producing a Bup/Beep Sound when Turned off

1. AyushKumarAK
    Eclair Nov 14, 2019

AyushKumarAK , Nov 14, 2019 :
    Hi OnePlus Community,

I noticed an Issue with the Speaker.After turning off the TV,when I Switch off the Power Supply I notice a Bup Sound like how we see in Big Speakers.I don't know if it's normal or not but I think this is an issue as OnePlus is always about-"Attention To Detail".

Thanks & Regards,
    Ayush Kumar

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Nov 15, 2019

Venky61 , Nov 15, 2019 :
    Are you switching off the TV's power supply when the TV is in sleep mode or when you select Power Off?

3. AyushKumarAK
    Eclair Nov 16, 2019

AyushKumarAK , Nov 16, 2019 :
    I turn off the TV first & then the Power Supply.

I wanted to ask one more thing-Are you officially in the OnePlus TV team because your Badge shows OnePlus TV Expert.I too want to have some Rewards from OnePlus & earn a special Badge like yours..

Regards,
    Ayush

4. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Nov 17, 2019

Venky61 , Nov 17, 2019 :
    Hi,
    Let me try to replicate and check if that sound is produced with my TV too.

I am not a part of OnePlus's TV team. I am a beta user. If you want to earn a badge, I would suggest first not to aim for the badge, but just be active, relevant and helpful in the community... And your actions and contributions would take you there.

Also the OnePlus TV team are looking for Beta testers, you can apply for that and make your feedback reach them faster if you are selected.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/we-want-you-closed-beta-testers-for-the-oneplus-tv.1130521/

5. AyushKumarAK
    Eclair Nov 18, 2019

AyushKumarAK , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Hi ,

Thanks for telling me about the Badge.I wanted to be a part of OnePlus TV Beta Tester but didn't apply fearing that the Software might become unstable.I don't want to be more worried as I already am with the TV.

Venky61 likes this.
  6. W1573296474293
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

W1573296474293 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Sorry to post this here. I dont have access to create new thread.

Mild grains sound effect is coming when playing some youtube videos. Same video i played in Airtel set top box youtube app which does not give grains sound. Some of the HD TV programs also giving noise in backup ground. Any one noticed this?

7. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Nov 25, 2019

Venky61 , Nov 25, 2019 :
    Can you share a video of the noise?