Oneplus TV Y series 40inch Tv not Turn ON initially via OnePlus Nord CE

1. Rusaiq
    Gingerbread Jan 23, 2022

Rusaiq , via OnePlus Nord CE , Jan 23, 2022 :
    After the latest build, my tv not turn ON initially after a long gap Power OFF the TV. If i try to turn ON the TV after a long gap,initially it wont turn ON after 10 times of Pushing Remote Power Button it will turn ON, but after Turn ON, the remote was working fine totally, even if i turn OFF and turn ON again, it work fine after that. But it occurred only after a long gap of TV is in Power OFF from the Electric supply. I cant able to find the solution for this till now. Kindly help me out in this. Thank You.
    Here i have attached the video link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b9Wf_FEhNv2nbQbOfjpCPDimRbveAbyg/view?usp=drivesdk

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Jan 24, 2022

Best Answer
    Venky61 , Jan 24, 2022 :
    Ok.. I have reported the issue to the team and here are couple of things that are required.

1. Are the Physical buttons on the TV, for Power ON working?
    2. What is the present condition. Remote responds normally except for Turning ON?

3. Venky61

Venky61 , Jan 24, 2022 :
    Hi,
    It seems like the Battery is down for the remote. Do check once with new batteries. The remote behaves weird when the battery is down.

4. Rusaiq
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2022

Rusaiq , via OnePlus Nord CE , Jan 24, 2022 :
    Battery Percentage is 85 in the settings. I did factory reset and everything. No result. Now it is disconnected from the TV and not paired at all

5. Rusaiq
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2022

6. Venky61

Venky61 , Jan 24, 2022 :
    The Battery % shown could be wrong. Happens sometimes. Just try once by changing batteries. Similar thing happened with another user before.

7. Rusaiq
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2022

8. Venky61

Venky61 , Jan 24, 2022 :
    Ok.. Raise a complaint with OnePlus so that technician can have a look and replace the remote if needed.
    Meanwhile you can try pairing again and upload a Bug Report after that from Connect App and share your S.No with me via message. Will report to the team, so that they can see if it's any software bug.

9. Rusaiq
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2022

10. Rusaiq
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2022

Remote is not automatically paired to the TV, when i used my mobile device and selected only connected. Then the remote working fine, But turn Off the TV and power off from the power supply. Then it wont turn ON via remote. I dont understand the issue.

11. Rusaiq
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2022

1. Yes, the physical button on the TV is working
    2. The Remote not automatically till we select the Oneplus RC using mobile Connect App, before it connected automatically while try to pair the remote by pressing Home+ Side Button.
    Yes, Initially the TV was not turn ON via Remote if we turn off the power supply completely and turn ON, but it was working fine after turn ON and Turn OFF and again without Power supply Off completely

12. Venky61

Venky61 , Jan 24, 2022 :
    Ok... Have shared the details with them.. Will let you if they ask for more details or any solution.

13. Rusaiq
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2022

I got the idea, i think, the IR is not response properly after the latest update, so the Initially Turn ON not working. Because we have both IR and Bluetooth. Without bluetooth connected, IR is not working. Its work sometimes and not work sometimes so i am not sure it is software or hardware issue in TV or Remote

14. Rusaiq
    Gingerbread Jan 27, 2022

Rusaiq , via OnePlus Nord CE , Jan 27, 2022 :
    The remote was changed from the technician..IR is the issue. Now it was working fine after changed the new remote..Thank You.

Venky61 likes this.