1. coolmohit31
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2016

coolmohit31 , Jul 30, 2016 :
    Go for OP2..
    #ftw
    No problems..(touch wood)
    Bought in October last year
    Very satisfied
    No problems in daily usage and getting good battery life as well on custom Roms and hydrogen os
    So overall m happy ;)

2. LionelDVD
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2016

LionelDVD , Jul 30, 2016 :
    No brainer ! It is just a question of budget. If you have it go for the 3.if not, yes the 2 is à good deal anyway.

3. Symphy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2016

Symphy , Jul 30, 2016 :
    I've OP2 from october too.

Very happy with it. Some trouble with lolipop. Now running marshallow and it's great !

Don't listen to haters who probably doesnt had one or doesnt try it on M.

Every OP2 users is gonna tell you the same. It's a great phone

charleski and BrainsCollector like this.
  4. Amjass12
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2016

Amjass12 , Jul 30, 2016 :
    I have the oneplus 2 and have loved it since day 1. Running PA ON though which is really nice and stable, battery life is amazing as well.

Having said that, I have heard nothing but good things about the OP3... Might as well!

5. norilb
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2016

norilb , Jul 30, 2016 :
    I have the oneplus 2 amd it works perfectly with no issues except woth the battery as it rins out quickly so once a month i wipe the cache and every time i am finished on an app i clear it from recents. But as there is a new phone out i would recommend going for that as i suspect that they have taken all the reviews of oneplus 1, 2 and x amd put it in.

6. blesmek
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2016

7. logeekal
    Eclair Jul 30, 2016

logeekal , Jul 30, 2016 :
    I am enjoying my 1+2 thoroughly. Its a good deal anyday. For me it is better looking that OP3. Config wise OP3 is better..

8. dejan16v
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2016

dejan16v , Jul 30, 2016 :
    One plus 2 is rigth phone to buy now!
    It has good OS nowdays (much better then in beggining), opened source to developers will offer official Cyanogenmod Roms with its advantages and main point, the price is good.
    To me it is much better looking phone then OP3, with better screen.

Baymax and BrainsCollector like this.
  9. bikedogrun
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2016

bikedogrun , Jul 31, 2016 :
    Very nice phone with one LARGE flaw ... Since the 3.0.2 Marshmallow update, GPS Running/Cycling apps like Runkeeper, MapMyRide, Strava & Endomondo are broken.

GPS Tracking (and audio feedback) are great for the first 10 minutes of a workout and then the location freezes and never changes again for the length of the run/ride until you turn GPS off and back on.

BTW - this problem also exists on the OP3... Not sure if the OP3 3.2.2 update fixed it or not.

So - if you don't use your phone for GPS tracking of your workouts, the OP2 is an excellent phone ... Otherwise; you will have major problems trying to track a run/bike ride!

10. Baymax
    Marshmallow Jul 31, 2016

Baymax , Jul 31, 2016 :
    Hey bud. I am going to try and be as unbiased as possible since I no longer use a OnePlus device.

Is the OnePlus 2 a good device? Sure.
    Is it a good deal? That depends.
    Is the OnePlus 3 better? That depends.

I will admit I didn't have any problems my OnePlus 2. It was great. I didn't care for the lack of NFC complaints or anything. The price was still a good price even at launch. The lowered price is quite nice though. My advice to you is to form your own opinion. Make sure you have enough left over as a safety net though in case you don't like it. The OnePlus 3 has been getting a lot of good recognition, but I personally can neither confirm nor deny this as fact or false.

As I said... Form your own opinion.

-Baymax

Bharath HT likes this.
  11. HenrikOnePlus
    Eclair Jul 31, 2016

HenrikOnePlus , Jul 31, 2016 :
    No it is not. GPS are working fine on my OP2 OOS v3.0.2. I've used RunKeeper for 90+ minuttes without any problems.
    Glympse is working fine too.

12. charleski
    Eclair Aug 1, 2016

charleski , Aug 1, 2016 :
    Whatever you do, stay the hell away from Motorola - Lenovo has completely destroyed that brand. I had one last year, and never again.

Personally I love my OP2, especially as I got it for an extra £30 off through the discount codes back in March. Even now, nothing else comes close on price in the UK (where Google still wants £340 for a 32G 5x). Runtastic works just fine, no problems with doze.

13. bikedogrun
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2016

bikedogrun , Aug 1, 2016 :
    Zarocq - I'm not doubting your word, but there are many, MANY OP2 users having GPS problems as I described.

If you are truly able to use Runkeeper for 90 minutes and have it report accurate overall & total distance covered and Speed or Pace for that distance .... I'd love to know what you're doing differently or what special settings you've made (if any) ???

14. bikedogrun
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2016

bikedogrun , Aug 1, 2016 :
    Charleski - Same question(s) for you: Have you tried Runkeeper/MapMyRide/Strava or only Runtastic? Any special settings in the app or in OOS 3.0.2 ???

15. nongdarko
    Froyo Aug 1, 2016

nongdarko , Aug 1, 2016 :
    I use FITAPP and after 10 minutes it stops and tells me how far I've run/walked and then resets itself, damn annoying. As far as the phone itself goes through I really like it. Had a OPO and then got my 2 almost a year ago and it still runs brilliantly (FITAPP aside) Got a Huawei P9 on contract a few days ago but will definitely be keeping my OnePlus Two. If you want a great phone at a great price I would say go for it.

16. McTaggerHK
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2016

McTaggerHK , Aug 1, 2016 :
    I think all OP phones have been a good hardware wise, I have the OP2 and wife has OPX. However, if you want more then hardware I'd look elsewhere. OOS 3.0.2 has been very buggy for me and the OPX is still waiting for a Mm update, which might be a good thing consider how Mm is on OP2.

17. HenrikOnePlus
    Eclair Aug 1, 2016

HenrikOnePlus , Aug 1, 2016 :
    No doubt about that - I made my post to show, that not everyone has the problem.

I had Runkeeper running at the same time and distance as my old and trusty Garmin Forerunner 350, and they showed the same distance - more or less, within maybe 50 yards.

And now I wish I could say, that I've tweaked this and that - but the truth is, that I've touched nothing.
    Only thing I've done, is I started on a new fresh handset, updated via OTA before loggin in to Google, and have not restored anything. All apps have been configured from buttom up. No powerapps or active taskkillers (Advanced Task Manager running, but is not killing any apps).

18. TaskerLover
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2016

TaskerLover , Aug 1, 2016 :
    I use the OP2 from the beginning, when it came out. and running Marshmallow now. I am very happy with this device. I do not experience gps problems. The only thing I experience is this:
    I have another filemanager installed. And sometimes when i am in a app and need to browse for a file from within that app, i only can use the default browser, because that other browser is not showing up for choosing.
    But that is not a big issue. And frequently in Google+, when I browse a post with multiple pictures it laggs when swiping through them. But for the rest I am very happy with this phone.

19. You29ef
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2016

You29ef , Aug 1, 2016 :
    I totally agree with you on this one, the frustrations I had with my OnePlus Two (inconsistent fingerprint scanner, battery life..) all disappeared with Marshmallow update. OnePlus 3 is the better phone and it is normal, but if you don't want to pay extra, OP 2 is a totally decent phone!