Astraion likes this.
  4. robii1800
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2015

5. Strykex
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2015

6. razer2
    Eclair Apr 20, 2015

razer2 , Apr 20, 2015 :
    I never managed to get an invite the for the OPO - Today after open orders opened up fully I ordered two of the 64gb phones and a ton of accessories. I will be purchasing these for business use and I'll have need to order several more in the future. Like at least 8. I was wanting to wait on the OP2 but we needed the phones now. Going to test the One out fully for now in our use case, but I hope I manage an invite for the Two when the time comes.

I would have purchased these a long time ago had the process been easier - I manage the phones for my entire company but for now we are just going to test them in the IT department.

7. wgen
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2015

wgen , Apr 20, 2015 :
    No, it was based on how early you joined the forum while being an active user.

8. razer2
    Eclair Apr 20, 2015

razer2 , Apr 20, 2015 :
    Well if that holds true for the next time then I'm screwed as I never bothered to join until I was able to get an order done...... Fail on my part lol!

9. aesir911
    Froyo Apr 20, 2015

10. A_Final_Hit
    Donut Apr 20, 2015

A_Final_Hit , Apr 20, 2015 :
    In all seriousness, what constitutes being an active user? Is it just simply posting a "Hello, my name is..." thread, asking for invites, or having attained a certain post count?

11. dragonseye
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2015

dragonseye , Apr 20, 2015 :
    Well... now everyone can purchase the OPO without invite... hope they will present the ONEPLUS TWO soon... and give a little advantage to those who are longer on the forum, to get hands on the new phone first :) indeed - important would be that they do a few more invites per week like they did before ... otherwise it'll take ages, as invites expire. maybe they better should put a thread, or better a list, where every user can register for purchase, and invites sent when available starting with the older users to the newer users.
    What i've seen is that there were many expired invites, people that did not look on their email or the forum in days and didn't notice and many that did not even really want to purchase (or had it already... i had an invite but didn't notice - i purchased in another shop as the waiting took too long for me :p ) .... so well - i hope for the sake of good doing, they'll do it a bit different. Who wants to buy, into a list for purchasers, and only for those registered there the invite. Also earlier registered users first (on respect of activity in the forum generally - not when they enter the purchasers list... to be a bit truthful to those who are longer active here ;) )
    ... let's see how they'll do this time - hope they got a different idea of the invitation system for the OnePlus Two :-D

JeanLeFleurantin likes this.
  12. dragonseye
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2015

dragonseye , Apr 20, 2015 :
    well - i need a mobile that kills the OPO... there are many decent mobiles out there, but none that i'd change my OPO for... the best option - Oneplus Two. Hope it gets out soon... and that the invites also come soon ;)

13. imjusyjoshinya13
    Froyo Apr 20, 2015

imjusyjoshinya13 , Apr 20, 2015 :

went on youtube because i was bored. searched up whats new with oneplus and saw this on thier official page..

thoughts? they removed the cynagon on the back and looks like it loses its sandpaper like back.

14. Lunatasian
    KitKat Apr 20, 2015

Lunatasian , Apr 20, 2015 :
    This is not their official page... And the channel it's posted on currently copied it from another YouTuber.

It's fake.

okay_bye and Peanutbrain like this.
  15. ash23
    Jelly Bean Apr 20, 2015

16. sponge_dork
    Jelly Bean Apr 20, 2015

17. DRCH
    Marshmallow Apr 20, 2015

DRCH , Apr 20, 2015 :
    This is just a fan made render
    Already discussed some times
    Thread closed

FXA and Lunatasian like this.
  18. jameswilton
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2015

jameswilton , Apr 20, 2015 :
    i hope that the one plus two will be available to anyone! but i think that is not going to be true:(:(:(

19. RubixRae
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2015

PRK.R, barb and pablofg1978 like this.
  20. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Apr 20, 2015

barb and GoldenBoyRB like this.