OnePlus Warp Charge 30W compatibility for old phones like 6 and 6t

1. Ramsudhakar Seran
    Eclair Jul 29, 2019

Ramsudhakar Seran , Jul 29, 2019 :
    Not a complaint
    new warp charger can make up 70% in just 20 mins but not the dash charger. So we are curious to spend extra on warp charger to make a Rapid battery charging which is too good in the recent days..

2. Ramsudhakar Seran
    Eclair Aug 12, 2019

Ramsudhakar Seran , Aug 12, 2019 :
    Boss .... I can question you to your reply so why is that 1+7 launched with dash charge when 6T McClaren edition can get warp charge..???
    Highly unacceptable for 1+7 not getting warp charge

What ever you say I'm not convinced to this point of time for 1+7.

3. Ramsudhakar Seran
    Eclair Aug 13, 2019

Ramsudhakar Seran , Aug 13, 2019 :
    My god I'm not able to see 1+7 with same warp charge or my reply to your comments...
    I Agree that this is strong nose pricking reply.
    But make sure on the below is right:
    //I may get convinced - y do u want to get convinced??
    First of all we are not convinced with 1+7 coming up with dash charger..
    //Is not like you'll get an old charger when you buy a new phone - what's the above 1+7 with dash charger then ??

Request you to please not delete my reply else would create different post on the same.

4. felipemendes
    Jelly Bean Aug 13, 2019

felipemendes , Aug 13, 2019 :
    I'm not anyone able to delete anyone's messages, as I'm a user just like you.

I'm also not able to change whatever charger that was shipped with your phone. I don't have warp charger, and I don't miss it. I still have my 6t and I'm not planning to replace it anytime soon. Your OP7 has a page that says what type of charger it has. If not w warp charger, why are you complaining to me?

5. Emaad_6T , via OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition , Oct 5, 2019 :
    Yo!!! you all shut your mouths complaining and stuff be happy at least it not as slow as trash apple charger. and if you got a problem then stop using this phone. OnePlus users should love their phones not complain about it. The community was created to give advices and info about the phones not to complain or hate on OnePlus.

it's not OnePlus's mistake that their normal 6T is not compatible with the 30 warp charger. it's your mistake you should have waited for the McLaren edition. I'm disappointed as well but I know it's my mistake cause I should have waited. if you complain about OnePlus then get out of this community, the community is not for people to hate but to give "KIND" suggestions and accept what is.

stupid complainers.

don't complain, always support OnePlus, and one more thing

Never Settle and always aim for perfection and speed.

bye and thank you OnePlus

Emaad OnePlus 6T proud user. :)

7. Ramsudhakar Seran
    Eclair Oct 6, 2019

Ramsudhakar Seran , Oct 6, 2019 :
    @felipemendes I'm Extremely sorry for that mistook you as one among admin...

8. Ramsudhakar Seran
    Eclair Oct 6, 2019

Ramsudhakar Seran , Oct 6, 2019 :
    @Emaad_6T please be professional n polite enough. this is a forum to discuss concerns n possible solutions. ppl here are OnePlus users respect & treat everyone here with courtesy..

@OnePlus please help immediately & put into action for spamming n blocking users who are out of control & use profinity here in their language to abuse other users.

9. Emaad_6T , via OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition , Oct 6, 2019 :
    ok

10. kishorebala13
    Cupcake May 21, 2020

kishorebala13 , May 21, 2020 :
    I lost my dash charger. Now i don't find dash charger in oneplus website. I could only see warp charger. Im a 6t user. How do i proceed.