OnePlus Watch Deep Dive and FAQ

1. G_gaurav_dixit_XYWS
    Donut May 1, 2021

G_gaurav_dixit_XYWS , May 1, 2021 :
    Got this watch in morning on 1st May and it is not working with my oneplus 7t , I have tried all possible ways by resetting my Bluetooth by reinstalling health app and all possible thing.

but watch is not pairing through app and this is the problem.

I am planning to Return it .

E1610651063737 likes this.
  2. Aloo
    Eclair May 1, 2021

Aloo , via OnePlus 8T , May 1, 2021 :
    I noticed a problem with notifications between my watch and oneplus 8T.

When i dismiss notifications on the phone it wont get dismissed on the watch and vice versa please adress this

3. G_gaurav_dixit_XYWS , via OnePlus 7T , May 1, 2021 :
    Did you find any solution ?

Crisf likes this.
  4. kiran pailwan , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 1, 2021 :
    i got the solution what i did is i connected OnePlus watch to multiple devices an it connected to my old vivo v7+ then i updated OnePlus watch software an after that it connected to my OnePlus 7pro.

Kanu01, G_gaurav_dixit_XYWS and Crisf like this.
  5. Z1596040533617
    Cupcake May 1, 2021

6. Crisf
    Cupcake May 1, 2021

Crisf , via OnePlus Community App , May 1, 2021 :
    There's actually a suggestion that was posted by
    I'll be trying this when I get home. And seeing if I can update the watch that way

And if it doesn't work then I'll have to wait for an update

kiran pailwan likes this.
  7. G_gaurav_dixit_XYWS , via OnePlus 7T , May 1, 2021 :
    Yes it worked for me .

Connected it with my Samsung phone and then it got updated and

After that I connected it with my one plus.

Crisf and kiran pailwan like this.
  8. G_gaurav_dixit_XYWS , via OnePlus 7T , May 1, 2021 :
    Connect it with other mobile then update it and then connect to one plus 7t , it worked for me.

Crisf likes this.
  9. Crisf
    Cupcake May 1, 2021

Crisf , via OnePlus Community App , May 1, 2021 :
    Wow!! Gives me hope that I can probably get it running, definitely trying when I get home!

10. Crisf
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

Crisf , via OnePlus Community App , May 2, 2021 :
    What phone or device did you use? I just tried it with a moto phone and no connection. Do in just try pairing it with anything that accepts bluetooth?

11. E1610651063737
    Cupcake May 2, 2021

E1610651063737 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 2, 2021 :
    Now connection successful when connected with miA1 then upgrade watch then it connects to my OnePlus 7t pro

12. malachy33
    Froyo May 2, 2021

malachy33 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 2, 2021 :
    You keep touting this price of trash that you made by these long winded articles explaining everything you attempted to do in such fine detail, the only thing you conveniently leave out every time is NONE OF IT WORKS!!!!

The watch is a price of crap....nothing in the app works properly, and there are such glaringly obvious issues with the firmware that any real developer would never have allowed it to be released to the public. Why is that information always missing from your self-aggrandizing sermons on your garbage technology?

ElpuntoNL likes this.

13. W1587630134654
    Cupcake May 3, 2021

14. Edward.E
    Cupcake May 3, 2021

Edward.E , May 3, 2021 :
    Smart watches to me were always a joke. I have a dialog watch that I wore in grade school put away in a cabinet and I know for a fact that if I checked on it it will still be ticking. After looking into smart watches the idea that they only lasted 1-3 days didn't make sense to me. But now 2 weeks is such an improvement and OnePlus is the only smart watch I really wanna have. It is elegant and simple. Everyone's major gripe on it however is AOD, and I have to disagree, a watch is only useful when you look at it. However the choice to have AOD increases the luxury of the watch. My main gripe is response to notifications. I never use pre made texts, they never fit the situation or any of my responses. I'd rather not reply than use pre made responses. So I beg the ones at oneplus who decide what to add to the watch through updates, please add free response to notifications, its the only thing that's holding me back from this amazing watch. I understand that we will be given the choice to have pre made responses but how does one predict a moment where you need to send the text "hmmm chicken pot pie or fried chicken? I think we should have fried chicken" I hope it's not too much to ask for.

Jashanth likes this.
  15. kesarsatyam9
    Cupcake May 3, 2021

kesarsatyam9 , via OnePlus 8T , May 3, 2021 :
    Despite various tries the weather section in the oneplus watch is only showing please check mobile GPS and network even though every permission is enabled for the OnePlus health app

16. BSN99
    Donut May 3, 2021

17. Krishnapolepalli
    Cupcake May 3, 2021

Krishnapolepalli , via OnePlus 7T , May 3, 2021 :
    How to change the time from military clock to 12' clock...I have checked both in watch as well as in phone .....unable to do....can some one help me out please?

18. kiran pailwan , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 3, 2021 :
    they forgot to give that option so in new upcoming update it will be thr so dont waste you're time in searching that option just wait for upcoming update .

Krishnapolepalli likes this.