5. U1593846773913
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2021

6. Martin_VN
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2021

7. Miten Morakhia likes this.

8. Knordor
    Froyo Apr 1, 2021

Knordor , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Apr 1, 2021 :
    This is great! Battery life is the most important thing to me in a smart watch. It would be nice if it supports google pay but for me that would be just an addon.

loughrey101 likes this.
  9. brittojbb87
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2021

loughrey101 likes this.
  10. DragonButt
    Eclair Apr 1, 2021

11. loughrey101 likes this.
  12. srkelley5
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2021

srkelley5 , Apr 1, 2021 :
    First off, I love the design of the watch, the warp charge and the battery life. I'm looking forward to buying it when the cobalt version goes on sale. I also greatly appreciate the use of rtos, especially since wear os isn't that great yet. I'm guessing that future devices my use something like an Oxygen Wear OS, but for now I like that it's not gimped phone that sits on your wrist.

I have many questions/requests if I can be so bold.

How does the Oneplus Watch calculate calories in comparison to other leading fitness trackers? If it's similar/as generous as many of them will you offer a sort of "conservative" mode for tracking that can cut down estimates by ~20-30%?

The auto sleep mode feature with Oneplus TV's looks great, can that be configured to change the time that the watch waits to stop content? If so, can the users enter the exact amount of time that they want to wait instead of using preset options? Whether it's possible to configure the sleep mode timer or not, is it possible to extend the feature to alert the user to the potential time that they fell asleep? For example, taking a screenshot with the ui of the video app showing at the approximate time of presumed sleep?

Could the watch's feature offer an extended alarm clock for a groggy/rough sleeper mode? I.E. the typical alarm goes off, but if the heart rate isn't indicative of activity/exertion within X amount of time (user configurable) the watch then uses the Oneplus TV, or phone or available bluetooth speakers to extend the wakeup "assault"?

I may have missed it, but is there a complete list of recognizable exercises? There are many that I'm interested in with the most pressing one being a combination jump rope timer + counter. That would be very nice.

Some apps that sync data to and from calorie apps tend to not get much data, will the Oneplus Health app be able to sync food back and forth or to at least get calorie, mineral, vitamin and macronutrient information? Will it just integrate with Google Fit or will it also include apps like Cronometer and Myfitnesspal?

Thank you advance for any and all consideration.

13. akulasaisandeep
    Eclair Apr 1, 2021