Oneplus Watch - GPS, Google Fit, Strava and activities shorter than 5 minutes via OnePlus 6T

1. andreogando
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2021

andreogando , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 22, 2021 :
    I bought an Oneplus Watch and I have 4 questions:

1. Will OnePlus Watch improve GPS detection time? Is there any forecast for this?

2. Google Fit sync is not working: are you guys going to fix it?

3. Is OnePlus planning to connect with Strava?

4. There are some activities I do that last less than 5 minutes (eg jumping rope). Will any updates allow recording activities that last less than 5 minutes?

Thanks!

C1631351501740 likes this.
  2. dom_k
    The Lab - OnePlus 9 Pro Reviewer Oct 26, 2021

dom_k , Oct 26, 2021 :
    Hi, this is a user forum. I don't think any of the developers will answer you. Always send suggestions and reports via http://forums.oneplus.com/feedback

RonaldM and andreogando like this.
  3. wmm
    KitKat Oct 26, 2021

wmm , Oct 26, 2021 :
    1. I certainly hope so, but I'm not optimistic. I've reported this issue via technical support a couple of times and have been assured that it has been referred to the engineering group, but I've received no assurance that anything is being done about it. (Some people have reported this to be working for them, so I'm guessing that it's working fine for the OnePlus engineers, too, which is what makes me doubt that anything will be done about it.)

2. Linking with Google Fit works for me, although it doesn't sync workout data. Are you asking for more complete data sharing, or are you not able to set up linking in the first place?

andreogando likes this.
  4. andreogando
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2021

andreogando , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 5, 2021 :
    Thank u!
    I was able to sync the One Plus Health app with Google Fit, but the activities don't sync!