OnePlus watch reboot all day via OnePlus Nord

1. ljdm
    Eclair Sep 29, 2021

ljdm , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 29, 2021 :
    Hello,

I buy a OnePlus watch recently but it seems to reboot a lot. It looks like that the power button is considered as pressed randomly (the power menu is triggered then after few more seconds it reboot).

Sometime it reboot 4-5 times in a row, it stops few minutes then reboot again later...

It's very annoying, I thinks it is an hardware issue. Does anyone else have this issue ?

I've also created a replacement ticket as the watch was delivered yesterday. (No answer yet)

Thanks for your help.

2. wmm
    KitKat Sep 29, 2021

wmm , Sep 29, 2021 :
    That's the first report of this kind I've seen, so I think you are probably right that it's a hardware issue with your specific watch.

ljdm likes this.
  3. G1629144910740
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2021

4. wmm
    KitKat Nov 23, 2021

wmm , Nov 23, 2021 :
    Mine spontaneously reboots once or twice a week, certainly nothing like the frequency reported by the OP. Purely software in my case, I'm pretty sure, nothing to do with the hardware buttons that I can tell.

5. Jldurham6
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2021

Jldurham6 , Dec 2, 2021 :
    I have the same issue, happens several times a day. Also the bluetooth on the watch disconnects and vibrates at least 5 times in 10 minutes all day. Using new 8t, my son has the same setup with no issues. I'm holding out for an update for the watch. Hopefully there is one soon.

G1629144910740 likes this.
  6. ljdm
    Eclair Dec 3, 2021

ljdm , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 3, 2021 :
    In my case it was an hardware issue as expected. My watch was replaced by OnePlus without any cost for me (except waiting for the new watch)

If you have the same issue than me you may contact the support