OnePlus Watch Roadmap via OnePlus 8

1. aarond203
    Donut Jul 6, 2021

aarond203 , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 6, 2021 :
    Wondering if there was a roadmap in place for the OnePlus Watch for future OTA updates, new features, plans etc. Anyone have a clue?

There is a lot of room for improvement on the watch software, and definitely the OnePlus Health app, since it's just too basic and has problems to. It would be great to have something to go by and keep users up to date on developments.

2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jul 6, 2021

3. wmm
    KitKat Jul 7, 2021

wmm , Jul 7, 2021 :
    The only thing they have said was in the first message in the thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...ge-log-and-upcoming-ota-updates-plan.1422840/
    All the things they mentioned specifically have already been released. There's been no indication since the B.52 update at the end of May that they have any further plans. I hope they do, because some of the bugs are quite serious, but it wouldn't surprise me if they've abandoned the watch in its current state.

aarond203 likes this.
  4. Corrigap
    Donut Jul 7, 2021

Corrigap , Jul 7, 2021 :
    That's what I think too, it's now a dead duck.

5. aarond203
    Donut Jul 7, 2021

aarond203 , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 7, 2021 :
    I know, there's still some bugs to be solved. It's a shame really, because there is potential there, the only thing that lets the watch down is the software. Maybe with Wear OS 3 on the horizon, they may opt for that for Version 2 if they release it.