OnePlus Watch Software Update B.48 Change Log

1. shirishnsea
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2021

shirishnsea , Jun 8, 2021 :
    My first post about the watch, I like the hardware and I think software could be handled to make the experience good. However its crazy how long its taking oneplus team to do that. I am not sure if its just my experience but except, walk, run and treadmill none other workout shows in workout log. Step count is way off, distance even with gps is 30% off and on treadmill workout it doesn't calculate distance and step neither there is option to calibrate it. I hope you guys do it soon.

m49100 likes this.
  2. Arska62
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2021

Arska62 , Jun 22, 2021 :
    Just got my OnePlus Watch and it feels good.
    What I am really missing is a mark/note on the main screen when you get a new notification/message etc.
    Please add that in the future. Maybe also a bit smaller watch for people with a small wrist.
    But yes, I'm pretty satisfied with this one and it works perfectly with my OnePlus Nord

3. wmm
    KitKat Jun 22, 2021

wmm , Jun 22, 2021 :
    There is already an indication on the screen that there are pending notifications, at least in the watch faces I use (I'm not sure if it depends on the watch face): there's a small dot at the bottom of the screen when there are unread notifications.