OnePlus Watch Software Update B.52 Change Log

1. Baihan He
    Software Product Manager May 31, 2021

Baihan He , May 31, 2021 :
    Hey everyone,

We're now rolling out the B.52 update for the OnePlus Watch. This update will be incremental. The OTA update will reach a small percentage of users first, and then we'll begin a broader rollout in the next few days.

Changelog

• Add multiple workout modes. Now you have more than 110 workout modes;
    • Add Marathon running function;
    • Add AI Outfit watchface function.

Use tip:
    • Try to tap the screen on some watch face, you may find a hidden funtion!

Precautions:
    Please make sure that the power of the watch is more than 40% before upgrading;
    Please keep your watch and mobile phone close and keep the Bluetooth connection during the upgrade process.

We look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the comments below. In addition to OTA updates mentioned above, we will continue to work on software optimization to further improve the OnePlus Watch. Again, your suggestions and bug reports matter so much to us. If you have any comments on the OnePlus Watch or the OnePlus Health App user experience, please leave a comment in this thread.

2. shakti_spd
    Donut May 31, 2021

3. Sid_Ck
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 31, 2021

Sid_Ck , May 31, 2021 :
    Weather inaccuracy has been noted - Edit this issue has been fixed with the latest OnePlus Health app
    Step counter needs to be further refined (Inconsistency noticed) said:
    Same notification gets clubbed at times while viewing.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021

4. S1622356753512
    Cupcake May 31, 2021

S1622356753512 , May 31, 2021 :
    Hello! Thanks so much for the update. I have been waiting for it.
    by the way could you let me know when Japanese language will be added? And the message reply function as well.
    Hope I can hear from you! :)

yuji0217 and harsha889 like this.
  5. Donatod87
    Froyo May 31, 2021

Donatod87 , via OnePlus 7T , May 31, 2021 :
    GPS doesn't connect!! GPS doesn't connect!! GPS doesn't connect!! GPS doesn't connect!! Fix the important things!! No GPX tracks, you can't share your training tracks. There is no integration with STRAVA! SHAMEFUL PRODUCT

6. Sandeep Poddar

Sandeep Poddar , via OnePlus 7T , May 31, 2021 :
    * GPS connection is very slow.
    * If you do workout for 60 mins, only 30 mins is recorded as workout mins. Basically the workout tabs shows half of the workout time you actually did.
    * Sleep sync issue still exists with Google fit.
    * Weather sync issue still exists.
    * Still very limited watch faces.

* Steps counting during workout is resolved finally!

7. wmm
    KitKat May 31, 2021

wmm , May 31, 2021 :
    Is that a new problem with this release? (I'm in the U.S. and don't have it yet.)

I ask because my main workout is on an elliptical trainer; my sessions run for 50 minutes, and currently (on B.49) all 50 minutes are recorded and appear both on the watch and in the OnePlus Health app.

m49100 likes this.
  8. Sandeep Poddar

9. Lion7718
    Froyo May 31, 2021

Lion7718 , May 31, 2021 :
    I thought you sent your watch back for a refund....why are you still here..??

Toiney, Varun Kandepu and luigimario like this.
  10. Donatod87
    Froyo May 31, 2021

And you? Why do you keep breaking my boxes?
    This is none of your business. I like to follow the topic and I don't have to explain it to you.

11. wmm
    KitKat May 31, 2021

wmm , May 31, 2021 :
    Ah, I see; I don't pay any attention to those summary things, so I didn't notice. I'll have to check after my workout this afternoon what it has to say. Thanks for the explanation.

Sandeep Poddar likes this.
  12. Peter Barányi
    Froyo May 31, 2021

Peter Barányi , via OnePlus 8T , May 31, 2021 :
    oneplus please correct counting steps it is the second important feature after showing time and there is always a deviation of 2500-3000 steps compared to amazfit and Samsung Galaxy watch. YouTube is also full of comparisons to Garmin watches. Please add a simple display of the time and seconds of something military style. You have a very small selection of watchface. Thank you for your response.

13. Donatod87
    Froyo May 31, 2021

These are offenses that can't be done on a forum. I'm going to report you to the community because as you can see, I'm reporting issues to software curators. Of what you think I answer you with a nice LOL

14. vijetaverma
    Eclair May 31, 2021

vijetaverma , via OnePlus 7T , May 31, 2021 :
    Distance calculation is not correct :
    I attached same duration captured by Google Fit and Using Health App, both are showing different distance and speed.
    Some times is the difference is very large.

Bluetooth call switching is not fixed :
    I can't change the output of the call between OnePlus Bullets Z and Speaker. Some time on answering call it will directly go to phone Speaker.
    On disabling bluetooth and reconnecting the watch, the problem will go.

Battery Backup is not good.
    I am hardly getting 4 days even when AOD is off.

AOD : Please provide timed mode or schedule for the same.

Notifications : Clubbing of notifications. I am getting notification in bunches.

Watch Faces : All 3rd party watch faces like amazefit. I am having amazefit watch and it works great.

Request : Any Navigation app please.

1622476536749.jpg

1622476536782.jpg

15. Donatod87
    Froyo May 31, 2021

Too many friend problems unfortunately

vijetaverma likes this.
  16. SHP@7PRO
    Froyo May 31, 2021

SHP@7PRO , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 31, 2021 :
    Except weather issue ( can not work on mobile data as well as on wifi also ) all functions are working well . Who is reliable app is also one more big question ,so as per me it's capture correct data and GPS is showing correct data as per my workout ,so as per me GPS has doesnt issue .battery back is also Good ,I charged watch once in a week ( it's depends on our uses ) .

17. Oneplusukfan
    Gingerbread May 31, 2021

Varun Kandepu, jay29 and Donatod87 like this.
  18. ovjo12
    Donut May 31, 2021

obakesan, Goodybear and Donatod87 like this.
  20. Papanick
    Froyo May 31, 2021

Papanick , May 31, 2021 :
    This really drives me crazy. Happens even in the car when connected with Bluetooth. Imagine driving and having to switch Bluetooth devices from mobile. I mean this is basic stuff. It's getting ridiculous. I was one of the first ones supporting them and telling people to be patient but can't even wear the watch anymore. I just have it sitting there. I hoped this would be fixed with this update. We bought a beta product. Returning it.