OnePlus Watch Software Update B.52 Change Log

1. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jun 5, 2021

luigimario , Jun 5, 2021 :
    I updated my watch yesterday and it seems fine so far. All the sleep tracking activities are working, pulse, stress, sleep time, and SpO2 (though this one takes longer to sync to the phone like before the update). My weather is also working on the watch. I haven't tried any exercise yet but the step counter send to be working. If I do any exercise with the watch I will post another update here.

alacasta likes this.

2. Chris966 and Spaghetti_Man like this.
  3. U1538925233361
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2021

U1538925233361 , via OnePlus 9 , Jun 5, 2021 :
    Suggestions:

- some small calendar widget
    - snooze / end wake up from phone
    - some tweaks when it comes to display details. Does your workweek start from Monday or Sunday
    - edit movement / what is shown if you want scroll left / right / down.
    - edit quick replies / quick messages or small keyboard for if you want to reply
    - qr ticket codes / tickets widget

I do understand there is major issues with the product and those needs to be fixed first, but wake with double tap should not that difficult to bring as a new feature. If that fails for someone, people should be able to take this on / off from settings.

-T-

4. Sujay gp
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2021

5. pp.deepak
    Donut Jun 6, 2021

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021

6. vijetaverma
    Eclair Jun 6, 2021

7. pp.deepak
    Donut Jun 6, 2021

pp.deepak , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Thank u, I did both but the problem remains.

8. Difra96
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2021

Difra96 , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Problem in call phase with oneplus watch.
    with the watch paired when I make a call or one arrives if I answer from the phone I cannot decide where to hear the call from, it can only be heard in the ear capsule so neither the speaker works nor can I divert the call even on the bluetooth of the car , plus the proximity sensor no longer works the phone in question is the OnePlus 7 resolve as soon as possible please it's very annoying..

9. Razeen Møhd
    Froyo Jun 6, 2021

Goodybear likes this.
  10. vijetaverma
    Eclair Jun 6, 2021

vijetaverma , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Same for me. It's very frustrating

11. S1599112582517 , via OnePlus Nord , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Suggestion for next OnePlus Watch update:
    1. HeyTap's AppMarket , the most essential app for the watch.
    2. Calendar app to make reminders ,etc
    3. Calculator
    Even if the team doesn't consider any other suggestions, please consider the AppMarket for the watch. It's humble request from a OnePlus fan.

12. lyrisist , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Jun 6, 2021 :
    I love all of the workout options. The GPS is what I am worried about and the step-counting inconsistency. I went for a walk with my wife and my Garmin 6x Sapphire had me at exactly 2 miles when we finished and my OnePlus Watch had me at 1.52 miles. My wife has the 5 Fenix and she was at 2.00 miles as well. The sensitivity of steps is very slow. When I get up to walk, my Garmin records steps immediately, where the OnePlus does not record at all or is very delayed. I am very happy with the progress of the watch, at the same time, step counting is essential to running and walking. Please get on top of this. We needed a fix since the release. I want to use this device but I just can't.

Peter Barányi likes this.
  13. Brain3_kvc
    Froyo Jun 7, 2021

Brain3_kvc , Jun 7, 2021 :
    The most frustrating part of all is that OnePlus does not react to all this. These are some major issues, from the launch...and still havent been fixed with 2 updates. This so called "smartwatch" still doesnt do any smart things right. There are major issues everywhere, and OP just stays completely silent about it. Recently watched an introductionmovie on YouTube about the Huawei watch3...man that thing does everything out of the box. OPwatch doesnt even come close. And if you look closely you see a lot of similarities with the OPwatch. Why can Huawei make a good wathc and OP cant?

14. Lion7718
    Froyo Jun 7, 2021

Lion7718 , Jun 7, 2021 :
    I think OP released the watch a month early. Now that they got the big May update done, fulfilling the 110 mode promise...nothing left to fix but bugs...and maybe add a few new features...JMO

Spaghetti_Man and wmm like this.
  15. wmm
    KitKat Jun 7, 2021

wmm , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Actually, it's been three updates - B.40, B.49, and B.52. (The initial release was with B.36, as I recall.)

Brain3_kvc likes this.
  16. wmm
    KitKat Jun 7, 2021

wmm , Jun 7, 2021 :
    Yes, that's my guess as well - they wanted to include the watch with the new phone introduction, and the hardware was ready, so they went ahead, even though the software was still in very rough shape. I'm also guessing that the B.52 update was as late in the month as it was because they were hoping to include some bug fixes in addition to the feature release, but they weren't finished in time. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can see some of these bugs knocked off.

17. Barmenchik
    Gingerbread Jun 7, 2021

18. Peter Barányi
    Froyo Jun 7, 2021

19. G_Akarsh_Jain_gVAO
    Cupcake Jun 7, 2021

20. wmm
    KitKat Jun 8, 2021

wmm , Jun 8, 2021 :
    Yes, it does. You can toggle between an altitude screen and a barometer screen.

Barmenchik likes this.