OnePlus Watch Software Update B.70 Changelog

1. Baihan He
    Software Product Manager Staff Member Jan 19, 2022

Baihan He , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Hey everyone,

We're now rolling out the B.70 update for the OnePlus Watch. This update will be incremental. The OTA update will reach a small percentage of users first, and then we'll begin a broader rollout in the next few days.

Changelog
    • Fix the pairing problem: improve the compatibility of the watch system, and solve the problem of pairing failure with Android 12 mobile phones;
    • Spotify optimization: update the UI and icon of some pages;
    • Spotify optimization: Improve the experience of playing Podcasts;
    • Spotify optimization: improve performance and optimize the response speed of page interaction;
    • Music controller optimization: By default, when playing music, automatically enter the music control panel function. Users can manually turn on this function in the health app.
    Precautions:
    Please make sure that the power of the watch is more than 40% before upgrading;
    Please keep your watch and mobile phone close and keep the Bluetooth connection during the upgrade process.

We look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the comments below. In addition to OTA updates mentioned above, we will continue to work on software optimization to further improve the OnePlus Watch. Again, your suggestions and bug reports matter so much to us. If you have any comments on the OnePlus Watch or the OnePlus Health App user experience, please leave a comment in this thread.

2. wmm
    KitKat Jan 19, 2022

wmm , Jan 19, 2022 :
    1. You meant B.70.

2. Please fix the slow GPS startup issue. It takes up to ten minutes to get the first location fix because the ephemeris data in the watch is not being updated (according to the message that is displayed).

3. Please add a new watch face with complications like "Big Numbers" that has an indication of the seconds - either a moving dot around the circumference like "Metropolitan" or numeric.

3. LastRa1n
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2022

LastRa1n , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Hi. Please add more watchfaces because for now most of them looks very sily. Or just release tool for their creation - we will make it ourselves.

4. Harishh22
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2022

5. Sid_Ck
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 19, 2022

Sid_Ck , Jan 19, 2022 :
    I have never faced issue 2.. not once have I got that message on my phone. Could be a hardware issue

ANTHLD likes this.
  6. Sid_Ck

Sid_Ck , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Yes or else atleast increase the standard set of replies.

7. Sid_Ck

Sid_Ck , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Issue with Copy + Paste haha

RRansmann likes this.
  8. wmm
    KitKat Jan 19, 2022

wmm , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Could be, I suppose, although I have a hard time imagining what kind of hardware problem would have that effect - the GPS works fine once it gets its first fix. I think it's much more likely that it's some kind of issue with permissions or settings or software versions. Based on others' reports and a survey I did a few months ago, the problem is pretty widespread. It's interesting to note, though, that there are at least a few users who don't have the stale ephemeris problem.

RonaldM likes this.
  9. wmm
    KitKat Jan 19, 2022

10. Sid_Ck

Sid_Ck , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Could it be due to coverage issues in your location? Do you get the same issue everywhere?

11. Sid_Ck

12. wmm
    KitKat Jan 19, 2022

wmm , Jan 19, 2022 :
    Yes.

13. AV12
    Eclair Jan 19, 2022

14. R.Dayalan
    Donut Jan 20, 2022

Anton Rubio and Abhinay.Me like this.
  15. jat007
    Donut Jan 20, 2022

zaid248 likes this.
  16. Shadan_123
    Froyo Jan 20, 2022

17. kostasntamas , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 20, 2022 :
    •Still can't see my spotify playlist as the settings shows.
    •When music plays, on the watch I have default screen the music/spotify player and not the time. (give the option at least to choose)
    •More watch faces please..
    •Add custom replying feature or a watch keyboard

18. javi933
    Froyo Jan 20, 2022

javi933 , Jan 20, 2022 :
    Hello, I had bought this watch because of customs replies on Whatsapp. It is so hard to add that feature in the app? Let us make our own replies

Anton Rubio, pelleh67, FaderR and 2 others like this.
  19. Karmic82 , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 20, 2022 :
    The music control function worked for me since day one. I read the new update to add functionality to still have music control but have it not be default screen Everytime you look at your watch. This new update says it's configurable. Is it regarding simply turning the function on/off or am I missing the option to turn on and not have it take over clock face by default.

20. vovowong
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2022

Lion7718 likes this.