ONEPLUS will not return my ONEPLUS6 when "revised"trade-in offer was not accepted

1. M1541295860732 Cupcake Jul 19, 2019

M1541295860732, Jul 19, 2019 :
    I sent my less than 6 month old ONEPLUS6 in for trade-in on my new ONEPLUS 7 PRO. ONEPLUS revised my offer downward so I declined the offer. ONEPLUS was to send my phone back, however I received a beat up IPHONE instead. It has been thirty days and no action from ONEPLUS! I am extremely disappointed in the way this has happened. All I did was purchase two new ONEPLUS phones in less than six months. I have also encouraged my associates to buy the ONEPLUS 7 PRO, which they did. Now I am out my ONEPLUS6, any trade-in, and stuck with an IPHONE (which I have NEVER had an APPLE product in my home or business) All I get is "we are still investigating." After thirty days I am facing the fact my ONEPLUS6 will never be returned and I will have to find a new supplier for my future 5G PHONE purchases.

2. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Jul 24, 2019

Stickied Post
    Ruby G., Jul 24, 2019 :
    Hi @M1541295860732,

I have checked in with CS and they are prioritizing your case right now. This was a processing mistake on the part of the external partner. However rest assured, CS will work with you to resolve on our part. Feel free to PM me if there are any additional issues.

dubbaYous and SoniaB like this.
  3. dubbaYous Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 23, 2019

dubbaYous, Jul 23, 2019 :
    Sounds like someone was disappointed with having an iPhone and traded it for your 6. Sorry to not have any good suggestions for you. Just hope oneplus makes it right for you.

4. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Jul 23, 2019

SoniaB, Jul 23, 2019 :
    Can you please PM me your support ticket number/trade in number or case ID and I will escalate this to admins

5. dubbaYous Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2019