ONEPLUS will not return my ONEPLUS6 when "revised"trade-in offer was not accepted

1. M1541295860732
    Donut Jul 19, 2019

M1541295860732 , Jul 19, 2019 :
    I sent my less than 6 month old ONEPLUS6 in for trade-in on my new ONEPLUS 7 PRO. ONEPLUS revised my offer downward so I declined the offer. ONEPLUS was to send my phone back, however I received a beat up IPHONE instead. It has been thirty days and no action from ONEPLUS! I am extremely disappointed in the way this has happened. All I did was purchase two new ONEPLUS phones in less than six months. I have also encouraged my associates to buy the ONEPLUS 7 PRO, which they did. Now I am out my ONEPLUS6, any trade-in, and stuck with an IPHONE (which I have NEVER had an APPLE product in my home or business) All I get is "we are still investigating." After thirty days I am facing the fact my ONEPLUS6 will never be returned and I will have to find a new supplier for my future 5G PHONE purchases.

2. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Jul 24, 2019

Stickied Post
    Ruby G. , Jul 24, 2019 :
    Hi @M1541295860732,

I have checked in with CS and they are prioritizing your case right now. This was a processing mistake on the part of the external partner. However rest assured, CS will work with you to resolve on our part. Feel free to PM me if there are any additional issues.

dubbaYous and SoniaB like this.
  3. dubbaYous
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 23, 2019

dubbaYous , Jul 23, 2019 :
    Sounds like someone was disappointed with having an iPhone and traded it for your 6. Sorry to not have any good suggestions for you. Just hope oneplus makes it right for you.

4. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Jul 23, 2019

SoniaB , Jul 23, 2019 :
    Can you please PM me your support ticket number/trade in number or case ID and I will escalate this to admins

5. dubbaYous
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 8, 2019

gpuntchev and G_Mark_Dunn_JMmj like this.
  6. liyanage.2
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

liyanage.2 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Having a similar situation. I declined their offer for my OP6T. Received no response for the longest time and then I randomly get an email 3 weeks later saying they "accidentally" recycled my device already. They offer me literally the same offer I already declined saying thats all we got. I want my phone back not a crappy $140 voucher which forces me to buy another phone. I ALREADY HAVE THE OP7PRO. I have no use for another. Did your issue get resolved ever? If so do you have any advice? I would really like to get mine resolved too.

Attached Files:

7. stonecoldant316
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

stonecoldant316 , May 19, 2020 :
    I'm having this exact same issue! No joke, to the letter! I've been emailing and phoning and chatting since November and still haven't received any resolution.

8. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator May 19, 2020

SoniaB , May 19, 2020 :
    Hey there

Can you please PM me your Case ID and a brief summary of events and I will escalate your case?

To send me a PM: https://forums.oneplus.com/conversations/add?to=soniab

9. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator May 20, 2020

10. stonecoldant316
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

SoniaB likes this.
  11. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator May 20, 2020

SoniaB , May 20, 2020 :
    Moderators are not employees. We volunteer our time on the forum and help the community.

Since you have been contacted please allow some more time for the refund to be processed, but do keep me in the loop and I will chase up if necessary.