OnePlus X Always out of stock? drives me crazy!!

1. Kirakichi
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2016

Kirakichi , Nov 22, 2016 :
    So, i've been visiting OnePlus X store page at the OnePlus.net and everytime i visit, i can't see it being stocked up!

I talked to a OnePlus customer chat, they said it would come and that i had to check more often.

Hard to believe, i guess level 1 customer chat represetants are clueless about anything and are as clueless as the consumer.

Anyway, anyone here knows anything about the OnePlus X? if it's no more being produced? no support? dead? end-of-life? wondering, because the spec for that price + youtube review along with some tests is making the phone, look very promising.

2. Scott M
    Eclair Nov 22, 2016

Scott M , Nov 22, 2016 :
    OnePlus said it has limited quantities and at one point said they aren't restocking it anymore, so the verdict is that it might never be in stock...might wanna just get one off eBay or something, but the LTE band support is garbage so I hope you're okay with there being a chance of not being able to use LTE

3. dinjesk
    KitKat Nov 22, 2016

4. HerrSchlau
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2016

5. fabiolanzi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2016

fabiolanzi , Nov 22, 2016 :
    and it will always be, they are not producing it anymore, as far as I've read, they are even discontinuing the serie... which is not good since the size of the others is too big for what I like...

6. Kirakichi
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2016

Gosh, i saw it being in stock 1-2 weeks ago but that was like... it vanished instantly and boom, out of stock, ever since then i never got the chance to see it being in stock.

7. fabiolanzi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2016

8. Kirakichi
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2016

Yeah, saw it but checked about 10 other countries and all 10 was out of stock.

9. script
    Moderator Moderator Nov 23, 2016

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016

10. Christo2303
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2016

script likes this.
  11. HaukeR
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2016

HaukeR , Nov 28, 2016 :
    Oh no I missed it :(
    I also wanted to buy it... Is there any chance that it will be back in stock?

12. stephenboyo
    KitKat Nov 28, 2016

stephenboyo , Nov 28, 2016 :
    You can get good as new ones on eBay. It's a relatively new phone with a very short shelf life, so barring any dents or scratches most OPX phone will be in great condition. I sold mine on eBay for exactly the same price that I bought it. I only used it for 6 months before switching to the OP3.

13. kohulraj
    Froyo Nov 28, 2016

kohulraj , Nov 28, 2016 :
    why are waiting for oneplus X? It's support will end by marshmallow. Even oneplus 2 support is pathetic after the release of 3. consider buying oneplus 3 or some other phone.

14. Lukas P
    Froyo Nov 28, 2016

Lukas P , Nov 28, 2016 :
    Same here!

15. Tiongkia
    Froyo Nov 28, 2016

16. Kirakichi
    Jelly Bean Nov 28, 2016

Kirakichi , Nov 28, 2016 :
    I want OPX because its 2 times cheaper than OP3T.

I got already OP3 for myself, and an elder does not need the latest spec phone, it just has to do some medium to slightly heavy gaming (lag-free IF he plays) and/or fluid UI with enough ram to lift apps in the background.

He doesnt need support, OPX is already good the way it is, considering its pricetag, no any phone at that price range would even get more than a. few months update, while OP did still update it for 1 year which is nice.

Most of the OPX users are already happy, and few are unhappy, same as OP3 forum, some are happy / unhappy.

Opposite of a choice will always be an alternative that will be chosen, A video having 5k likes will no way have 0 dislikes, it will at least have 1dislike.

filipe.aparicio likes this.
  17. malidan
    Nougat Nov 28, 2016

malidan , Nov 28, 2016 :
    A OPX really? Its almost 2017 and you want a mid ranged device with 2014 specso_O
    Pay the extra and get him something better and it wouldn't take much either.
    I can pick up an LG G4 for less, that supports VoLTE too;)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016

filipe.aparicio likes this.
  18. SimonRam
    Lollipop Nov 28, 2016

SimonRam , Nov 28, 2016 :
    A Moto g4 will do, good spec, reasonable price and nougat around the corner

19. Kirakichi
    Jelly Bean Nov 28, 2016

Kirakichi , Nov 28, 2016 :
    Moto G4 seem to be suffering overheating problems, im not willing to burn his hands, thanks tho.

Yes, OPX, why should i get him an expensiver phone when the OPX does everything more than he desires? he is not multitasking heavily, just facebook, messenger, youtube, news and some camera snaps with some gaming.

Thats it, all these can OPX do, also he hates big screen as it forces him to use two hands, squeezing to little screen is a bonus.

Anyway, ill look around other phones as well, and check OPX stores every now and then.

guisbro likes this.
  20. SimonRam
    Lollipop Nov 28, 2016

SimonRam , Nov 28, 2016 :
    No overheating I know of. Your choice.