OnePlus x André cases will be available next Tuesday; which one is your favorite?

?

Which one is your favorite?

1. Street Art.

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Never Settle.

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  3. Around the World.

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. None.

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. You can keep your fancy colors. Sandstone for life!

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  6. I'm a daredevil, I don't use cases. #yolo

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. G_Neeraj_Porwal_XSAR
    Honeycomb May 10, 2020

G_Neeraj_Porwal_XSAR , via OnePlus 5 , May 10, 2020 :
    OnePlus all accessories design is different from other companies officials case ..so I think ita always rocking design and protected to our device and phone looking is very different and unique looks come in OnePlus official case
    I also use all 4 to 6 design for my device.

am very happy

LOKESH KUMAR JAIN and G_plusone like this.
  3. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 10, 2020

Cheetosdust , May 10, 2020 :
    Deadpool is looking slightly different these days. :rolleyes::p

Wait a minute: updated collection? You have even more now? Please do share it when you have the opportunity. I bet it looks like the dbrand store itself, it has one of each. :D:cool:

"Sandstone is Sandstone and Sandstone breaks" :rolleyes::D

I think that would be pretty cool actually - a special edition for legacy devices, perhaps a throwback to the materials used on the OnePlus One even. :cool:

Thanks very cool to read. How is the OnePlus 5 treating you these days? :cool:

4. G_Neeraj_Porwal_XSAR
    Honeycomb May 10, 2020

dear respected senior sir ,

iam really very happy for you asked to mee
    sir it's a very very very awesome device, it's till now tranding device ( OnePlus 5) I am mobile technician in india .and I saw many people's use this device till now and several customer asked to me ,witch one is best primium mobile phone I always say proudly "OnePlus"
    sir a top engineer in my area many shop technicians come to my shop if they can't done any big issue.
    so my experience say OnePlus 5 device till now yunger phone it's challenging several tranding mobile companies device.

many people's waiting for next update also sir

thank you for listening me

OnePlus ( killer primium mobile device )
    Never Sattle

OnePlus ( younger choice )

5. Dalve_
    Gingerbread May 10, 2020

Dalve_ , May 10, 2020 :
    i love them all, i hope they will be avaible for OP 6t [e]1f4aa[/e]🏼

6. G_Neeraj_Porwal_XSAR
    Honeycomb May 10, 2020

I have many words to say about OnePlus 5 sir because it a real flagship killer device there's days it's beating till now tranding device and companies sir .. seriously am very happy am OnePlus family member ... thanks you OnePlus than Pete and Carl pie sir and thanks to all team members one who's OnePlus making to real fighter Hero .

the OnePlus

Cheetosdust and Dalve_ like this.
  7. Raveendran v
    Gingerbread May 10, 2020

Raveendran v , via OnePlus 7 , May 10, 2020 :
    Why the Colour variant Mint is not available in India anywhere (OnePlus store, Amazon, Flipkart)

Make All the variant available as soon as possible...

8. Sandrine5T
    Gingerbread May 10, 2020

9. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator May 10, 2020

Cheetosdust, MosheG1 and Batman360 like this.
  10. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 10, 2020

Shivang Joshi , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , May 10, 2020 :
    I guess the last I share was having only OnePlus 5 Skins. So yeah, I do have more right now. I still don't have one of each though. :oops: However, I do have multiple units of same skins. :p

11. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 May 10, 2020

B.I.T.S. , May 10, 2020 :
    Yes. Wait I have a 7 not a 8... But it's 1+7? Isn't that 8? :D

I'm very sad they are only for the 8 😭🥺

12. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator May 10, 2020

superplus , May 10, 2020 :
    Yes! Out of 18 votes so far, I am the first to choose "Around the World" :D:cool: Obviously because the dominant colour in that is one of my all-time favourites. It would be even better of course if the Mr. Andrés didn't secretly look pastel-pinkish, but rather were white instead. And maybe if the case were just blank :oops: Well anyway. I guess this is an (un)official confirmation that you are indeed part of the Writer's Club :p:rolleyes:;)

B.t.w. you didn't mention the wallpapers, I quite like that he tried to incorporate the dreaded hole-punch in them in a very nice way.

P.S.3 I think if the "Street art" one were some kind of turquoise on the dark blue background, that would be my favourite. I love the overal style of it

T.y.v.m.

13. B.I.T.S.

The secretly unofficial confirmation happened some threads ago :D:p

14. superplus

Well at first it was just Cheetos introducing the Writer's Club, so it was kind of like "hey, we are waiting for the writer's club to settle in, so in the meantime, enjoy these scribblings by this guy", but now it was "hey look, this is what the Writer's Club produced. yes, that's right, there's a Cheetos thread in there too" :p Either way, it makes perfect sense to me that the masterful Cheetos should be one of you <3

15. B.I.T.S.

Well, that describes how fast Cheetos dust spreads around... :p

I was extremely happy when I knew he was part of us, always wanted him to be in ლ(ꈍωꈍლ)

16. superplus

Exactly, having a writer's club without a Cheetos' dust, is like being Portuguese and not liking anchovies :D:rolleyes::cool::p jk, it's like Toot without MJK ^^

17. B.I.T.S.

Hahahahaha, that comparison is incredible!! :D:p
    After mentioning Tool I'm sure he'll forgive you

18. matthu.2711
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 11, 2020

G_plusone likes this.
  19. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert May 11, 2020

cdnfarmer , May 11, 2020 :
    Travel the world, jump over the pond... and share jam and Port... ;) which one is your favourite? o_O
    They are ok. But I think that a clear bumper case would be my preference. ;)

20. Mattiea
    Donut May 11, 2020

Mattiea , May 11, 2020 :
    I just got OnePlus 7T recently it would be nice that OnePlus would support their somewhat older phones with new cases just saying hehe

G_plusone likes this.