Oneplus X - Champagne version not available in EU

1. morfu
    Eclair Mar 18, 2016

morfu , Mar 18, 2016 :
    Hi Oneplus,

I've checked the website daily since 3 weeks now! Asked support guys about this..the answer is "we have no info when it will be available on stock, please check the website!".
    Can anyone from Oneplus tell us an estimation, when the Champagne version of Oneplus X will be available in EU?

PS: I want to buy one for my wife!

Thanks!

antoinerev, chantel, mervivus and 2 others like this.
  2. jkb114
    Lollipop Mar 18, 2016

jkb114 , Mar 18, 2016 :
    Wasn't this a limited time thing? I might be wrong?

itechy21 and chantel like this.
  3. morfu
    Eclair Mar 18, 2016

morfu , Mar 18, 2016 :
    I think only the ceramic version is Limited. For Champagne version it shows only "Out of stock".

4. DUDDUD57
    Cupcake Mar 18, 2016

5. MrMark90
    Cupcake Mar 18, 2016

6. cristina.faur
    Cupcake Mar 20, 2016

cristina.faur , Mar 20, 2016 :
    No, oneplus x champagne was released for Europe and North America also.
    I am also interested to buy OPX Champagne in EU!! When it will be available?

chantel likes this.
  7. morfu
    Eclair Mar 21, 2016

morfu , Mar 21, 2016 :
    The Oneplus X - champagne version was available also for Europe. Now is out of stock since almost 2 months!!
    Still is available for USA - please Oneplus, fill in the stock for EU also ;)

chantel and cristina.faur like this.
  8. Selphie
    Eclair Mar 21, 2016

Selphie , Mar 21, 2016 :
    I feel your pain. I've been waiting, and waiting. And waiting. Oh, have I mentioned that I've been waiting? :D
    I don't really care about knowing an EXACT date, I'd be happy with a rough time frame :s Whether it's going to be days, weeks or months. My current phone isn't working properly anymore, and I'll probably end up getting the onyx if it's taking forever. Champagne is so much nicer though :(

However - for some reason I suspect it might return back in stock for easter.

Maybe @Steven G. has some information on this matter? I remember reading about supply chains in the welcome thread? :)

cristina.faur and morfu like this.
  9. cristina.faur
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2016

cristina.faur , Mar 21, 2016 :
    I'm in the same situation Selphie, waiting and waiting...
    I'm checking the website various times a day to see if it has't come back in stock. I can't wait to get it.
    My phone is also very 'tired' and waiting to retire (i'm constantly rebooting, and like once per month I need to use 'recovery' option in order to get back all the settings).
    I hope your suspicion comes true for Easter! I am with you :)

Selphie likes this.
  10. mervivus
    Gingerbread Mar 21, 2016

mervivus , Mar 21, 2016 :
    Been waiting for this too. But I ended up buying the Ceramic edition just a while ago.

11. Coppez
    Eclair Mar 21, 2016

12. Blazee
    Cupcake Mar 21, 2016

Blazee , Mar 21, 2016 :
    me the same......waiting since over 1 month.....I can't imagine, what can take so long to fill up the stocks.....I'm very disappointed and not satisfied with the communication of Oneplus!

13. Selphie
    Eclair Mar 21, 2016

Selphie , Mar 21, 2016 :
    Let's keep our fingers crossed :)

cristina.faur likes this.
  14. yetiweston
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 22, 2016

yetiweston , Mar 22, 2016 :
    Ebay may be your friend

15. absent42
    Donut Mar 22, 2016

absent42 , Mar 22, 2016 :
    Be careful buying off ebay, many are Chinese versions with different 4g bands.

16. morfu
    Eclair Mar 22, 2016

morfu , Mar 22, 2016 :
    Ebay and other Chinese websites can be an option only for the ones that want to buy the Chinese version - but I need LTE in Europe, so I want to buy the E1003 version.

17. morfu
    Eclair Mar 23, 2016

morfu , Mar 23, 2016 :
    So, we will have Champagne for Easter? @Steven G. any good news for us? :)
    By the way - I have one real Champagne bottle in the fridge for this event ;)

18. Selphie
    Eclair Mar 24, 2016

Selphie , Mar 24, 2016 :
    I just noticed this information in another thread about OPX Champagne:

So basically, @Steven G., this means, it's not sure whether Champagne will be available in EU again? I absolutely understand that there might be production issues and other reasons behind, so thank you for clarifying this. :)
    What I don't understand, however, is why a member of the support team would tell me (about 1.5 months ago), that champagne would definitely be back in stock, and that I should just be patient? :D If I knew that it wasn't even guaranteed to get back in EU stock, I probably would've just bought the Onyx back then, even if I'm really fond of white when it comes to phones.

Also, on a sidenote: if people are looking for a white phone, ceramic really isn't an option. :D

19. chantel
    Cupcake Apr 7, 2016

chantel , Apr 7, 2016 :
    I am still waiting for the champagne I will always wait I am in EU

20. mlknyc
    Froyo Apr 7, 2016

mlknyc , Apr 7, 2016 :
    Its available in the US....i got one. Dunno if its gonna work in the EU tho.