OnePlus x Hasselblad | Will OnePlus finally claim the crown?

1. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Feb 18, 2021

Stickied Post
    Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 18, 2021 :
    @YRJ And here is an additional leak about the Display screen.

The OnePlus 9 Pro will have an LTPO display, claims leakster

The technology was originally developed by Apple for use on its Watches as it draws less power than the LTPS panels that are prevalent today. It also simplifies the requirements for adaptive refresh rate.
    https://m.gsmarena.com/the_oneplus_9_pro_will_have_an_ltpo_display_claims_leakster-news-47818.php

What is LTPO OLED? Why it’s hard to achieve an adaptive refresh rate on an OLED display?
    https://sparrowsnews.com/2021/01/26/what-is-ltpo-oled-display/

MatteoCozzari and YRJ like this.
  2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Feb 18, 2021

YRJ , Feb 18, 2021 :
    Read that too, sounds cool.

Thanks for the links, reported to be pinned :)

McJader and Caomhin like this.
  3. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Feb 18, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 18, 2021 :
    It's snippets of leaks, but they all add up in the end. Looking good for the 9 series so far 👍

rhyd1am and YRJ like this.
  4. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Feb 18, 2021

YRJ , Feb 18, 2021 :
    It is indeed. Really looking forward to the 9Pro :cool:
    It's exciting as it can either become the biggest hit or the most embarrassing fail :sweatsmile:

rhyd1am and Caomhin like this.
  5. Soulsurfer919
    Honeycomb Feb 18, 2021

YRJ and Caomhin like this.
  6. Caomhin
    Community Hero 2020 Feb 19, 2021 at 12:13 PM

YRJ likes this.
  7. Dlappas
    Froyo Feb 19, 2021 at 10:18 PM

YRJ likes this.
  8. SriHarsha1522
    Eclair Feb 21, 2021 at 4:00 PM

YRJ and W1611765827294 like this.
  9. Hjhitesh07
    Eclair Feb 21, 2021 at 4:15 PM

Hjhitesh07 , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 21, 2021 at 4:15 PM :
    After one plus 6 I don't think any other op phones after that competed with the likes of iPhone and samsung and gave them tough competition but since then iPhone and samsung have raced through in the camera department

10. dayakardaya
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2021 at 4:50 PM

11. rushi_rp
    Eclair Feb 22, 2021 at 7:12 AM

12. W1611765827294
    Donut Feb 22, 2021 at 2:23 PM

W1611765827294 , via OnePlus Community App , Feb 22, 2021 at 2:23 PM :
    👍

13. W1611765827294
    Donut Feb 22, 2021 at 3:17 PM

W1611765827294 , via OnePlus Community App , Feb 22, 2021 at 3:17 PM :
    So true,. Aren't we all? My first ever OnePlus has been sadly disappointing in only one regard, camera/video. Come to find out, since I've owned the phone, photo's and videos become extremely important to a legal case I've initiated vs. HOA, Board and Third Party Management Co. Lawyers say I have a good case, but need photo evidence to prove it's only my unit bring targeted and is ongoing. I can prove serious violations caused by HOA Board, negligence issues causing water damage to/on all 4 floors of my Condo. Obviously, photos and vids must be spot on or my Case is weakened proving purposeful negligence, discriminatory practices and targeting of DAP senior. Photos and vids will also prove that The City is negligent in its duties to respond to Health Code& Safety Regulations, HP Space Violations The City's Depts. have been consistently alerted to health code violations and other dangerous Common Area conditions-- photo's submitted via The City's App (211, 311). The City's response has been consistently dishonest (w/installation of new mayor who does not support Condos as part of City Inspection Services problems) . The City's responses to Health Code Violation have been dishonest: No Evidecnce" or " Case Addressed and Closed", simply untrue. Large sections of this development no longer register on GeoMaps, Wtf? Submitted vids and photo's must have color accuracy and consist lighting to prove History and issues with Inspection Services. The camera is frustratingly sensitive I have perfect photos of my hands and feet, yet blurry photo's of the actual subject. I can't submit videos that replay my voice, starting out with perfect lighting then for no apparent reason, deteriorate into my voice and darkness until I reach another area. It turns itself off while adjusting then subject material ends up disappearing or turns object's into unbelievable color inaccuracies. That necessity for constant adjusting of settings is both time consuming and annoying when adjustments are absurdly sensitive often leading to cameras proprietary settings, not conducive to accuracy. Ex. I never chose "Portrait" when attempying to photo zoom in on a particular subject but that's what camera forces , making topic blurry and ridiculous. Even personal photos of my pets, taken carefully and gently, are never accurate. Yes, I use Edit, but for every shot every photo? My friends with Samsung and iPhone take beautiful photos. Even my old LG was easier to use with better results.

14. KARTHICK_01
    Donut Feb 23, 2021 at 12:50 PM

15. eastbay
    Jelly Bean Feb 23, 2021 at 9:09 PM

eastbay , via OnePlus 8T T-Mobile , Feb 23, 2021 at 9:09 PM :
    Sorry too say. This is not conjecture or theory. It's gonna happen because oneplus wants the Best phone with the greatest camera. Will it effect your pocket?? From OP's beginning to know. I've only seen them go up in price. But as I look into it they can justify there increase better chips, faster phone's, Warp charging. All the frills come at a cost. But I feel there gonna always keep it's price under the competition!! That being said. Never Settle, OnePlus,knock this one out of the park!! 👊🏻✌🏻 You've got my VOTE!! ✌🏻👊🏻👊🏻😲

16. Sanad4Reall
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2021 at 11:11 PM