OnePlus x Hasselblad | Will OnePlus finally claim the crown?

1. JamesPlus8
    Eclair Mar 7, 2021

JamesPlus8 , via OnePlus 8 , Mar 7, 2021 :
    No problems on the OnePlus 8 apart from when I tried tempered glass ...soon removed it as it added screen glare , killed the vibrance and touch sensitivity on the curves was non existent. Using the karbon case now and it protects the edges. I'm guessing the curved screen also puts the price up which was the main criticism of the OP8 . I think the 8T is already cheaper than the 8 was. The only phones I've broken were on purpose when I first started out on android..hated the lag and learned pretty fast you need a flagship grade chipset always. Perhaps some other OP8 users could share their experiences. Also with curved displays appearing only on pro versions of phones it makes this phone feel more unique which is Oneplus allover.

2. TheSmallBruv
    Cupcake Mar 16, 2021

3. Biswadeep55
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2021

Biswadeep55 , via OnePlus 8T , Mar 22, 2021 :
    Not yet, Samsung and iPhone, thrown about a 2-3 decades long hardworking years to develop their core camera aspects with every flagship launches, for OnePlus just within a year with hasselblad won't be successful, they will be successful but it will take time.

4. Biswadeep55
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2021

5. TheSmallBruv
    Cupcake Mar 22, 2021

Biswadeep55 likes this.