Dec 14, 2015

luuintyre likes this.
  2. Gumuliokas
    Gingerbread Dec 14, 2015

3. cypher
    Honeycomb Dec 15, 2015

cypher , Dec 15, 2015 :
    +1 here.
    the other person suddently stops hearing me after a few seconds..

luuintyre likes this.
  4. Abhi B
    Gingerbread Dec 15, 2015

5. TheBigUz
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2015

luuintyre likes this.
  6. sabastefano
    Eclair Dec 15, 2015

7. cypher
    Honeycomb Dec 15, 2015

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015

TheBigUz likes this.
  8. luuintyre
    Cupcake Dec 16, 2015

9. Deactivated User
    Dec 16, 2015

denis.jelcic, luuintyre and TheBigUz like this.
  10. exe843
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2015

11. sachinkamath
    Donut Dec 20, 2015

sachinkamath , Dec 20, 2015 :
    I had the same issue.. But it has a work around... This normally happens when the numpad gets accidentally opened during the call. Going back to the call screen turns the mic back on.

12. arideeps
    Eclair Dec 23, 2015

13. dheeraj932
    Gingerbread Dec 23, 2015

14. Grs512
    Donut Dec 26, 2015

Grs512 , Dec 26, 2015 :
    I have newly purchased One plus X and discovered this issue. My friends were not able to listen me sometimes, firstly I thought it might be some network issue; however this behavior seemed to there forever and then I thought of replicating this bug.
    1. I noticed whenever you call someone or receive a call on headset mode(mic works perfectly fine and people are able to hear) and then switch to loudspeaker mode(People are able to hear you) and then switch back to headset mode, then the person at the other side is not able to hear you.
    2. Whenever you call someone and switch to speaker mode and then switch back to headset, the person is no longer able to hear you.

This is such a big issue, a person buys a phone to make and receive calls and if a person is not able to perform this basic function, the phone is useless. Consider a scenario, when you kept the call on speaker to note down few details and then you switch back to headset mode and the other person is not able to hear you.

I have tried disabling "OK Google feature", but it didn't help. Also, I checked with my friends who have also recently bought one plus X and they are also facing the same issue.
    So, it looks like it is an issue with every handset in India and customers haven't find it till now.
    Any solution?

15. byrner
    Cupcake Dec 29, 2015

byrner , Dec 29, 2015 :
    I have a similar issue to the last poster - but it doesn't have to be with a headset. If I take a call on the phone, then switch to speaker, and switch back - mic is dead. Have to go back to speaker and finish the call there. This is a huge bug.
    I don't think iphone is the answer as it has too many limitations, but I certainly miss my Samsung at this point.
    Also , are the hardware buttons supposed to light up? Seems pretty awkward that they don't.

16. Nutty
    Froyo Dec 29, 2015

Nutty , Dec 29, 2015 :
    my microphone is not working in all applications except calls, calls itself works. Yesterday everything worked ok but now I do not know why this happened.

17. Jessipoo
    Donut Dec 29, 2015

Jessipoo , Dec 29, 2015 :
    whoa, that's why the other day my headset wasn't working. once I called someone and they couldn't hear me at all so they called back and it was fine.

I really wish I did more forum research on this phone, I find even though it was cheap I would have rather paid 150 more for a Nexus. Too many issues with this phone right now from camera, to FB to the actual phone usage.

Obviously none of the reviews I googled beforehand mentioned any of these...

18. mayursawant
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 30, 2015

mayursawant , Dec 30, 2015 :
    go into recovery and try clearing the cache, this fixes the issues in most of the cases.

19. Nutty
    Froyo Dec 30, 2015

Nutty , Dec 30, 2015 :
    wtf they move my ask to oneplus x and i posted in oneplus 2, they f!"#"!$ idiots.

20. SUPAYO
    Cupcake Dec 30, 2015

SUPAYO , Dec 30, 2015 :
    I'm experiencing a REALLY loud sound in my videos. Can't make vids in a club or some gig.