OnePlus X software update

1. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jan 6, 2016

2. sunil0462
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2016

sunil0462 , Jan 14, 2016 :
    The Thing is Out of many mobiles only few are really performing bad...the problem here is.. is that manageable...? If So how much Extent..!
    Even i am using Oneplus X Ceramic which i brought few days back, i am having few issues which i concluded from these forums that most of them are facing..But this is manageable for few days until the company provides an update bcz its completely software related issue which they need to take care of...
    Instead of blaming at the product and the company try to update the company with the issue that we are facing such that they will seriously work on it and resolve the issue..
    If you are not manageable then try to reach service center you might get solution
    Thank you...

3. gjdass
    Honeycomb Jan 14, 2016

gjdass , Jan 14, 2016 :
    Got another bug tho :

I'm in "normal" ringtone mode, and let's say I'm listening some music through Bluetooth speaker. Well, if a Facebook Messenger message arrives, the ringtone of the message runs and my music is in "background" so I can notice there is something arriving. OK, that's fine so far. But then, the ringtone stops, and my music is not going back to foreground !!!!!! So the volume is very low. I have to reboot the phone ..........................

Anyone has it too ?

4. Fahim_oneplus_x
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2016

Fahim_oneplus_x , Jan 14, 2016 :
    I just bought a Oneplus X. In the about phone there is not "System updates" option. Why is that?? How to fix this problem to get latest updates?

5. Goggeboy
    Honeycomb Jan 14, 2016

Goggeboy , Jan 14, 2016 :
    Go settings-About phone-System Update

And read the forum threads, a lot of instructions is there

6. SexAndManCity
    Honeycomb Jan 14, 2016

SexAndManCity , Jan 14, 2016 :
    2.1.3 caused an issue with my Bluetooth audio. Even though the phone and headphones stay connected, every 4-5 songs the music stops playing. It's still 'playing' via whichever music app I use, but no sound comes from anywhere. Skipping back or forward 'fixes' it for a short while but it always returns 4-5 songs later. I'm thinking it might be a storage issue where there is a slightly longer than usual delay in loading the next track and it causes the Bluetooth connection to drop. I've tried running the app from SD, no difference. I'm going to try playing tracks direct from local storage but that defeats the purpose of the SD card really...
    As SD supper was the only thing changed with 2.1.3, I'm guessing that's where the problem lies and not the Bluetooth.

7. danduf1981
    Honeycomb Jan 14, 2016

danduf1981 , Jan 14, 2016 :
    Jeepers, some manufacturers like say Samsung is lucky to get 1 or 2 pushed out per YEAR. People here complaining about monthly. If you guys want monthly patches buy a Nexus.

naa27 likes this.
  8. Vancrack
    Gingerbread Jan 14, 2016

Vancrack , Jan 14, 2016 :
    Sounds like you have Chinese variant running Hydrogen OS. Search the forum on how to flash Oxygen.

9. guisbro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 14, 2016

guisbro , Jan 14, 2016 :
    Or OnePlus at the current rate

10. xytaxia
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2016

xytaxia , Feb 3, 2016 :
    Could you plz help me. How do I update my oneplus x. Do I need to flash it or can I do it over the internet like every other phone. I am still running 2.1.2 and need my SD card working. If I have to flash it could you plz provide me with a link to the download. I'm in UK BTW dunno if it matters. And I also have the white version so didn't buy it from the official oneplus store (Would've just started a thread but it has that stupid 5 reply thing and I wanna get it sorted now.) Would really appreciate it thx.

11. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Feb 3, 2016

Tokolozi , Feb 3, 2016 :
    Is it running oxygen or hydrogen since you bought it from someone else? and you can normally just update from in settings>about phone>software update. if that doesn't work let me know.

manu2173 likes this.
  12. smritisharma111
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

smritisharma111 , Feb 4, 2016 :
    I brought my new phone yesterday there was latest update and i updated it to......... but i want to one thing the how to do data off in one plus x?

13. xytaxia
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

xytaxia , Feb 4, 2016 :
    I'm running oxygen but I can't find software update in settings

14. Goggeboy
    Honeycomb Feb 4, 2016

15. xytaxia
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

xytaxia , Feb 4, 2016 :
    I did what it said but when I go into recovery move and try to install it it says installation faled

16. vonio
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

vonio , Feb 4, 2016 :
    I've got a problem, becouse when I press a menu button (button with these dots inside) menu is opened only for a while (even less than 1 sec) and then my phone opens this screen which it shows after pressing this button in the right corner (recent screen or smoething like that). Sorry in advance for my english. Please. I need a help.