OnePlus x Stadia: Level up your gaming experience

1. Tuomas L.
    Head of Strategy, OnePlus Europe Staff Member May 25, 2021

Tuomas L. , May 25, 2021 :
    Twitter post - 1.png

Greetings community,

Gaming has always been at the core for OnePlus and with the technology featured in our devices, mobile gaming has never been better. We are committed to bringing the best mobile gaming experiences to our users and are continuously taking steps to enhance this with industry-leading display, fast performance and charging along with smooth user experience.

At OnePlus, we are very close with our community of tech enthusiasts and a lot of you are avid gamers, so we know that mobile gamers are looking for a more immersive experience. That’s exactly what we are delivering with this unique bundle. By partnering with Google to offer Stadia Premiere Edition to our customers, we’re able to push the limits of gaming, making the best gaming experience even more accessible for the growing number of mobile gamers.

Our partnership with Stadia will take full advantage of our best in class AMOLED display, industry-leading screen refresh rate of up to 120hz, blazing speed with high performance chipset with up to 12GB of RAM offering real-time response with 5G connectivity, and precise, multi-directional stereo sound for an immersive experience. In addition, with Warp Charge technology, you can charge your devices at super-fast speed without overheating even while gaming.

Moreover, the gaming mode on OxygenOS, boosts  CPU & GPU performance and eliminate notifications, allowing you to  game on without distractions. When combined with Stadia’s set-up, it will help deliver the best console-quality gaming experience on the OnePlus smartphone.

Stadia is Google’s cloud gaming platform that lets anyone instantly play video games, without waiting for installs or downloads, on compatible screens like OnePlus devices. With the Stadia Controller, users will be able to take instant control of popular games on smartphones and on TVs with the Chromecast Ultra.

Starting from today until September 30 or while bundle stocks last, the Stadia Premiere Edition is available for FREE with the purchase of OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T or OnePlus Nord from OnePlus.com in UK, Germany and France.

Never Settle

Tuomas

2. Navdeep_Malik
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus TV U1S May 25, 2021

3. Ganilovzyu
    Froyo May 25, 2021

4. derLenno
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 25, 2021

5. Luminon
    Froyo May 25, 2021

Luminon , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 25, 2021 :
    :/ I am a full gamer ...I did take part in the gaming research as well. It's pitty I can't take advantage of this because already have a 9pro.

6. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer May 25, 2021

Overzee , May 25, 2021 :
    That's great news for the OnePlus gamers among us, but will more countries be added to this list in the near future?

Solace_Serenity, SRD. and KaranRIyer like this.
  7. Y1617090326018
    Cupcake May 25, 2021

8. Gamingtime1121
    Froyo May 25, 2021

9. Leonixelite
    Cupcake May 25, 2021

10. iamaan786
    Honeycomb May 25, 2021

Solace_Serenity likes this.
  11. Bunny1709
    Gingerbread May 25, 2021

12. ParisOneplus
    Gingerbread May 25, 2021

13. Probor94
    Cupcake May 26, 2021

Probor94 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 26, 2021 :
    bro how can I record my games internal audio & microphone audio with same time without pc? you see here I can do either internal audio or microphone audio..but I need both at the same time. Please help me brother
    View attachment 1633566

Solace_Serenity and AdvJaydeep like this.

15. Luminon
    Froyo May 26, 2021

Luminon , via OnePlus 9 Pro , May 26, 2021 :
    If I take look at the screenshot, it seems that there is no other possibility.to Choose.

Maybe you take a look here. It's the thread about the OP7 Series with a link to the user manual: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-7-series-user-manual-questions-answers.1035365/

If there.is no clue,.you may can write a question there as well.

17. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean May 26, 2021

Girish.Pranav , May 26, 2021 :
    To the people asking this for India, Stadia doesn't have any plans to start anytime soon in the country. So in order to get the premium version of Stadia, we should have Stadia itself.

18. RacerZ
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 26, 2021

RacerZ , May 26, 2021 :
    Looks like games in 1080p are free. But you need a pro subscription if you want 4K. Funny how this deal is not available in NA, the home of Google.

19. pkg3107
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 26, 2021