OnePlus X: the start of a new direction

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbkarthikbabu
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015

dbkarthikbabu , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Indian version of Mi4 don't have LTE/4G support. Hence don't consider Mi4.

2. dips18uk
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015

3. sathishch
    Honeycomb Nov 4, 2015

sathishch , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I have registered on the same day and made my friends and family (more than 20) to signup with my reference link and wrote many mails, and following fb, twitter, forums, blogs and honeycomb member from oneplus and managing groups and spoken with amazon gave complaints as premium customer but i didn't get invite yet. ridiculous unsure emoticon , i conveyed how important is this but never cared by oneplus.

I have been following all which they specified and maintaining a big thread also but no use.

4. djbenny1
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015

djbenny1 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    would you please shut up and stop crying about not having an invite?

its pathetic - no one cares

ABELBUS likes this.
  5. onefan16
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

onefan16 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Good strategy OnePlus..Keep it up ;)..The Hype just reaches sky-high with this Invite system...

ABELBUS likes this.
  6. StickyGeko
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

StickyGeko , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I seem to have 2... but passing one to a friend

7. sabby23
    Donut Nov 4, 2015

sabby23 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Only bought the OPO a year ago, is it better to upgrade or keep it and wait for the next killer release? Suggestions?!

8. balivyta
    Honeycomb Nov 4, 2015

balivyta , Nov 4, 2015 :
    i don't know is it good or bad... as for me, i'm getting out of patience quick, so it's a lost customer for them... tired of waiting for opo, then they released op2, tired of waiting for it as well and changed my mind because of that... i hope this time it will be different. otherwise they will loose me again. i believe i'm not the only one...

onefan16 likes this.
  9. Wernsn
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

10. balivyta
    Honeycomb Nov 4, 2015

balivyta , Nov 4, 2015 :
    if you already have opo don't buy opx, its practically the same device, just smaller, and with less memory.

11. onefan16
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

onefan16 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I hope you get one this time bro...But yes, can understand this system leaves a lot of ppl frustrated..Because demand is always more than supply...

Reminds me of the early days when I so badly wanted a Gmail account (invite-only) lol...:)

balivyta likes this.
  12. shameekvats
    Eclair Nov 4, 2015

13. oneplusonedollarbillyall
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015

oneplusonedollarbillyall , Nov 4, 2015 :
    It's a beautiful phone but the guts are 18 months too late. This design needs to come to the next flagship.... but the design alone isn't going to save the next 1+ flagship.

This is what oneplus needs to do to win back my business (in no certain order; it all needs to be done)

1. Ditch the invite BS system

2. Put NFC back in at least the flagship

3. Improve Quality Control

4. Specifications must be at least from current generation components

5. Quicker access to the phone. (I guess you can lump this with request number 1) If the invites are going to continue...invite email cannot take 75 days from release. This is not going to cut it.

manishverma likes this.
  14. davy_b
    Eclair Nov 5, 2015

davy_b , Nov 5, 2015 :
    looks great . really want one for the girlfriend to replace he old iphone

15. Ankush404
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2015

Ankush404 , Nov 5, 2015 :
    I have received ONE PLUS X invite today. any one need reply... ( only valid in india )

16. manishverma
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2015

manishverma , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Hi Ankush, may I please use it to buy it? Need to buy it today. Thanks

17. sudarsan49
    Donut Nov 5, 2015

sudarsan49 , Nov 5, 2015 :
    i have received white color OPX invite. Does it mean i can buy only white variant?

18. EMILIOr
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2015

EMILIOr , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Hi OPO friends,

Why this OP is cheaper than OP2 ? ....I want to buy the OP but im thinking wich is the best option..

19. sidbhuvan
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2015

sidbhuvan , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Eagerly looking forward for the oneplus x ..even have the invite...But one big doubt is ..does the the phone support app2sd card option ...can anyone clear the air regarding this issue.. hope this doesnt turns out like the redmi series..Anyone who has anyidea regarding the above issue.?

20. Janne Niskanen
    Donut Nov 5, 2015

Janne Niskanen , Nov 5, 2015 :
    lol