Oneplus X working SD cards

1. Jack_Slo
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2015

Jack_Slo , Dec 10, 2015 :
    I had a problem where it said that the SD card has been inserted and I looked like this o_O, since the card has been in since the first day. Then I tried to look at my gallery and the pictures I had on my SD weren't there. In settings the card size said 0,0MB. Had to restart my phone and my pictures and SD were back, even some pictures I have deleted a few days ago were back (I am using open camera and have it set to save to SD). I have the latest patch/version of Oxygen installed.
    Anyone else with similar issues?

Oh and offtopic, the double tap to wake doesn't work sometimes.

2. Fstop
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2015

Fstop , Dec 11, 2015 :
    Please write a small guide describing how you formatted your sdcard using the 1+X there is a new thread 1+X tips & tricks.

3. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 11, 2015

R.Peter , Dec 11, 2015 :
    Fstop, I don't really know because that was empty, I just put that into the phone and was able to use.

Fstop likes this.
  4. Balkers
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2015

Balkers , Dec 11, 2015 :
    Samsung evo, class 10, 64 GB working.
    Samsung evo, class 10, 128 GB not working

5. Fstop
    Gingerbread Dec 12, 2015

Fstop , Dec 12, 2015 :
    Thanks. I powered off & installed. When I reboot receive notification "SD Card Available. Click to access.".
    58.85GB available.
    Downloaded OpenCamera, QuickPic. Went to Settings>Apps>All> Pick OpenCamera>Move to SD Card.
    Created a new folder SD card/Apps/ to move into, SD card folder is empty. ????
    In setting/Apps are ON SDCARD tab
    **Open Camera fails to save photo can't find sdcard path. Yes I set the save to folder to sdcard1. & checked framework to save.
    Think **"there is a problem with File Manager providing one accurate " Path" to SD card.
    Internal Storage designated as "sdcard0" So SD card is sometimes /storage/SD card/ and sometimes /storage/sdcard1/ > this is messed up... Same thing with QuickPic...OnePlus Please Fix & help.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015

6. Rogel
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2016

Rogel , Jan 14, 2016 :
    I'm trying to free some space on my internal memory. Transfering apps from phone to SD card should do it.

How come nothing is changed? I transfered most of my game apps to SD card but it doesn't free any space on my phone.

Any help?