Oneplus you need to know this !

1. aabujarad
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2020

aabujarad , Feb 17, 2020 :
    Hello Oneplus team :)

I want to draw your attention to this issue and wish you take these notes from a fan of your products.

I bought OP7 pro twice and sold them, yes twice the reason for this is as following:

- The weight of the device is not friendly for daily using or continues using.
    - The screen is really huge with no need.

Me and also many friend I know bought the device and end it up selling them for the same issues I mentioned above.

what I want from Oneplus team if they consider creating a phone like op7 pro with a smaller screen like 6-inch and a little bit lighter it would be great.

Thank you.

Ammar

2. Matt 80
    Lollipop Feb 17, 2020

Matt 80 , Feb 17, 2020 :
    No oneplus team here, this is a user forum.

So you bought a 7 pro, didn't like the weight or size then decided to buy another one?
    23KQwnti57su5XyCVDChkzKDaMfm5wezg9NqFSF6MSrZMPbeqnQntH2eAej1Rer3534GEo84jPbZab8dPefaYkxz9uHc6Kg.jpeg

Shocky, Bouncer71, The1Lion and 5 others like this.
  3. xnutzii
    Lollipop Feb 17, 2020

jasemanONE, Matt 80 and Dresa91 like this.
  4. Madnezz4Ever
    Jelly Bean Feb 17, 2020

5. aabujarad
    Cupcake Feb 18, 2020

aabujarad , Feb 18, 2020 :
    Why you guys are mocking of me, this is my experience with device and I am posting my review because I want a better product and by the way I am a fan of this company so shill out ok

6. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Feb 18, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 18, 2020 :
    You get used to the weight. For me the weight is a quality thing. I usually add pretty heavy bulky cases too when I can find one that I like. Too light feels cheap if you ask me.
    They are also working on some kind of one hand mode. Seen a test of that in beta 8.
    Maybe the upcoming 8 Lite fits your needs.

Bouncer71 likes this.
  7. aabujarad
    Cupcake Feb 18, 2020

aabujarad , Feb 18, 2020 :
    th
    Thank you

8. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Feb 18, 2020

Bouncer71 , Feb 18, 2020 :
    I actually like the weight...

My impression is that the weight supports the phone laying safely in my hand...
    Also use an bumpercase that brings it up to 246g...
    If I compare the screen with my OP3T I ain't going smaller...
    Never...!!!

The 3T lives it's live as an internet Radio player and for camera comparison... ;)

I personally don't like Devices that feel like holding a paper towel... ;)

Matt 80 likes this.