@oneplus your chance to win!

1. thejase Eclair Jun 17, 2019

thejase, Jun 17, 2019 :
    @OnePlus, @Pete, don't miss your opportunity to have me back as a customer! Make sure to include a headphone jack in all future devices! I can see you've started down the wrong path of not listening to your customers. This may be your only chance to rectify it before people walk away. No one needs excuses as to why you can't include it as all of those excuses are overshadowed by other manufacturers including it in their devices with the same specs. I know there are others that agree. let's see if they even let this post. Forum readers: please show your support for a headphone jack! Keep viewing this post!

2. Madnezz4Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 17, 2019

Madnezz4Ever, Jun 17, 2019 :
    Who are you exactly that OnePlus would care?

Headphones jack is outdated tech and if you fail to jump to Bluetooth thats on you.

The funny thing is there are adapters that you can use to allow you to use wired headphones.

3. KeepTransisting The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 17, 2019

4. Madnezz4Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 17, 2019

5. thejase Eclair Jun 17, 2019

thejase, Jun 17, 2019 :

Madnezz4Ever

Who are you exactly that OnePlus would care?

Headphones jack is outdated tech and if you fail to jump to Bluetooth thats on you.

The funny thing is there are adapters that you can use to allow you to use wired headphones.​

I do use Bluetooth. but in my car I like headphone jack. no battery use. why not do both if you can? using an adapter is not acceptable because you can't charge simultaneously. not to mention, you can lose said adapter. bring back the jack! there are no negatives to bringing it back! you can still use your Bluetooth only. the main point here is. the poll wanted the headphone jack. they just ignored the poll! that's the b.s. part.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019

6. thejase Eclair Jun 17, 2019

thejase, Jun 17, 2019 :
    I'm sure it did. but they alienated tons of potential sales. that's fine when both are feasible

7. Madnezz4Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 17, 2019

Madnezz4Ever, Jun 17, 2019 :
    Your still using the battery even if you are using the headphones jack. There are adapters that supposedly do both and also if you keep it attached to your headphones you won't loose it.

Sadly they probably will never bring it back despite the poll.

8. thejase Eclair Jun 17, 2019

thejase, Jun 17, 2019 :
    but it didn't\doesn't have to be this way.