OnePlus5T

1. nepalinayan
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2017

nepalinayan , Dec 5, 2017 :
    I am having issues with 5T weather updates, most of the times it's not showing correct weather. It will be night and it will be showing sunny! Does anyone have the same issue?

2. Onkar.Singh
    KitKat Dec 5, 2017

Onkar.Singh , Dec 5, 2017 :
    Thats perhaps because on the homescreem it displays details of the default location and the default is a location somewhere in china .... many are not able to change the default location ...

3. nepalinayan
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2017

nepalinayan , Dec 5, 2017 :
    I am not sure about that, but I believe that I changed my location to the UK. So it should have been working fine. No idea!

4. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Dec 5, 2017

Gav_W86 , Dec 5, 2017 :
    The weather app by default will try and locate you using location services. When you open the app is it showing the correct geographical location? If not check app permissions and ensure that it has location services access, then clear cache data and load again. If you have manually added a location, ensure it was the right one (ie if you search for Oxford there are many options in different countries).
    If you have the correct location, just wrong weather info - the app uses Accuweather as a weather data source, hey are usually decent, but all companies have strengths and weaknesses in forecasting. I now use Weather Underground app as I find it much more accurate for my location.