OnePlus7 Pro curved screen glare and distortion problem

1. David.W4
    Froyo Jun 10, 2019

David.W4 , Jun 10, 2019 :
    I know what you mean (bump) but with even the stock case it's not a thing. Sits near-as flat

OP7 is fantastic phone, I've not enjoyed a phone so much for as long as I can remember

camera (software) is improving dramatically and when using GCam it's simply amazing

it's got all the power, the sound, screen is great to watch, read, so expansive (it's as wide as the Pro in practical viewable terms)

[e]2665[/e]️neplus 7 all the way

G_Mark_Dunn_JMmj likes this.
  2. Blair287
    Honeycomb Jun 13, 2019

Blair287 , Jun 13, 2019 :
    I really like the 7 over the pro but starting to question if its really worth keeping over my 6 I mean it is an upgrade in every department but it doesn't really feel any different if you know what I mean.

3. G_Mark_Dunn_JMmj
    Eclair Jun 13, 2019

G_Mark_Dunn_JMmj , Jun 13, 2019 :
    Return the phone. If enough of us don't buy it and half of you all that have bought it send it back because of this issue then hopefully they'll never use one of these ridiculous looking idiotic screens ever again

EABowden, Orcworm and yesitsmario like this.
  4. G_Bobby_Davies_FQgk
    Eclair Jun 13, 2019

G_Bobby_Davies_FQgk , Jun 13, 2019 :
    I've been using the phone since release day and was considering returning early on. It's grown on me a lot. I actually enjoy the screen and the real estate on it has been amazing. Battery has been good so all in all changing my view to say it was a good decision. Not a great decision but the burn in from my 5t was really annoying me. I would recommend screen changes for the next flagship model. Great conversations btw.

5. Oktagon1138
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2019

Oktagon1138 , Sep 15, 2019 :
    Oneplus, please stop this shit with the curved screen or I will buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max or a Galaxy S10+.

The price is also not a flagship killer price compared to Samaung Galaxy S10+ that I can get much cheaper than Oneplus 7 Pro in my country. Did I mention the much better cameras on the Galaxy S10+? GCam Fotos are not that good, too.

Galaxy S10+ and especially the Galaxy Note 10+ have a much less curved screen. At least, it is better than nothing.

Oneplus 7(T) ist not an option for me. I want all the features of the 7(T) Pro.