OnePlus7pro problems caused by Oxygen OS 11.5

1. GabrielBayne
    Donut Jan 26, 2022

GabrielBayne , Jan 26, 2022 :
    If we stay silent and dont say anything about it , OnePlus will keep on billing us , the customers , for they're faulty software

So lets get a list of the problems that OnePlus created for us with te marvelous Oxygen OS 11.5:

- Fried the frontal camera servo mechanism because of the repeated up and down movement caused by bad autofocus
    - Fused the esockets of the back triple camera system by putting the camera automatically into 4k and max exposure for prolonged periods of time
    - Bluetooth goes on and off , on it own , I sometime find it searching for devices alto I manually stopped it just 5 minutes prior
    - The back of the phone sometimes is overheated , I dont get it but its like the battery is on fire, I have to shut the phone down
    - Flashlight is gone , cant even turn it on anymore , the button is unavailable / grey in the drop down menu
    - The screen backlight works like crap , I've tried to set it up following all kind of tutorials , its just go brighter on its own at times
    - Colors on my screen sometimes look like overexposed photographs , its weird , cant really explain it in plain words
    - The bottom of my screen flickers from time to time , most likely this will , overtime, brake the backlights of the phone

Guys lets get a count down here , lets see how many peoples got these issue and lets petition OnePlus into taking some action . You know , they Never Settle apparently , probably with bad OS upgrades and mischievous repair bills ...

2. KluGe
    Lollipop Jan 26, 2022

KluGe , Jan 26, 2022 :
    Do you know that this here is a user forum?
    OnePlus does not read the posts here.

So if you do not want to stay silent then report it to them.

Please read, understand and respect our forum rules!
    One rule is "do not create redundant threads", so please use Search before posting in a new thread.

AND you've already created another ranting thread
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...e-who-is-going-to-pay-for-the-damage.1539364/
    with quite the same topic ...

Calm down and stop acting this way.
    Thank you!

BTW:
    "peoples" is surely not the word you wanted to use ... ;)
    Some people have already posted your issues, there are a lot of Q&A in this forum.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022

Artemus likes this.
  3. GabrielBayne
    Donut Jan 26, 2022

GabrielBayne , Jan 26, 2022 :
    thank you for correcting my English , certainly u solved the problem !!! I want to gather as many issues caused by this update from as many unhappy customers and then point the thread to whom is in charge

4. KluGe
    Lollipop Jan 27, 2022

KluGe , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Good luck!

But as I've written before:
    Please read, understand and respect our forum rules!
    One rule is "do not create redundant threads", so please use Search before posting in a new thread.

Please stick to an already existing thread where a lot of those points are mentioned.
    You may point this (these) thread(s) later to whom is in charge.

Adding some other thread for the same topic is just forum pollution. :(

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022