[Submitted] OnePlus7T Battery drains Faster than expected

1. airmotovlogs
    Donut Nov 15, 2019

airmotovlogs , Nov 15, 2019 :
    This is my second OnePlus device after the OnePlus 5 but sorry to report that the 7T is very battery Hungry and drains a lot faster than expected... what all I tried to fix it (though it's still not yet fixed)

1. Tried all Battery Management options in phone.
    2. Brought down refresh rate from 90-60hz
    3. Dark mode ON from Day One.
    4. Dark wallpapers applied on both home n lock screens.
    5. Tried external (third party) Battery management options.

It's all in vain...at the end of a day end even with my moderate usage, am left with a meager 15% I'm the tank, where the power saves kicks in.

So, if anyone from the OnePlus R&D Team is listening and or reading this please roll out some fix ASAP.

2. Rafidreza
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2019

3. airmotovlogs
    Donut Nov 27, 2019

airmotovlogs , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 27, 2019 :
    Same here... even after writing in here in this forum.. there's no response from Oneplus people...and also as you have mentioned, the battery still struggles the same way.... donno when there shall be any fix....if at all !!

4. Rafidreza
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

Rafidreza , Dec 4, 2019 :
    OnePlus replied with an email but I don't see how it fixes the problem.
    this is the email:

Thank you for reverting to OnePlus Customer Support.

Firstly, we would like to apologize for the time taken to respond to you in this case.

Thank you for providing us with the required information. Please do not worry, we will surely try our best to resolve your query.

Upon checking your query, we request you to follow the hard reset steps:

* “Power OFF” the device and press the volume down and Power buttons simultaneously for 15-20 seconds.
    * Select the Language as "English".
    * The recovery screen will appear on the display.
    * Select "Wipe data & cache".
    * You should have three options saying “Reset system settings”, “Wipe cache" and “Erase everything”.
    * Please tap on "Erase everything”.
    *This would perform a reset on the phone and once the reset is completed successfully,
    * Select “Yes” & "Reboot” the device.

Note: You can sync your Google account to back up the Application data, WIFI settings, pictures, and contacts. Do ensure you have enabled auto-sync and backup data from settings. For music, video or other files, you can copy the files to the computer by connecting the USB cable.

Hope this information helps you.

Let us know if you have anything else, we would be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Bella Swan.
    OnePlus Customer Support.