Oneplus8 pro delay delivery

?

Are you satisfy with the way onePlus 8 pro getting delivered (Delay delivery and no support)

1. Pathetic service

33 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Its osm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. G_kunal_gupta_QcBb
    Eclair Jun 24, 2020

G_kunal_gupta_QcBb , Jun 24, 2020 :
    For whi
    Ok Looks like you ordered from Amazon , At Least you will be getting response from customer care . I ordered from onePlus.in where no one is responding

2. G_kunal_gupta_QcBb
    Eclair Jun 24, 2020

nimithnimmu likes this.
  3. G_kunal_gupta_QcBb
    Eclair Jun 24, 2020

Did you ordered from amazon or oneplus.in

5. Akshatha ananth
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2020

Akshatha ananth , Jun 24, 2020 :
    I placed an order for OP8 Pro on June 18th. It's telling estimated delivery as June 24th. It's already June 25th, and the status is still under "Shipment Processing". I can't track it, as it's not shipped yet. Can't contact customer care as well, since all lines are busy. What is the estimated wait before actual delivery?

6. G_kunal_gupta_QcBb
    Eclair Jun 24, 2020

That's nice , I ordered through oneplus website too but delivery date is showing 8 of July. You ordered for which location

7. G_kunal_gupta_QcBb
    Eclair Jun 25, 2020

G_kunal_gupta_QcBb , Jun 25, 2020 :
    I got too just the same mail , hope after 24 hrs I'll be able to track.. did you received ur phone or able to track now

8. G_kunal_gupta_QcBb
    Eclair Jun 25, 2020

i got the same mail, are you able to track now

9. ashiknizam
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2020

ashiknizam , Jun 25, 2020 :
    do you have an update

10. kunalteji , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 25, 2020 :
    It is still tge same, still shows the tracking info does not exist. I think it will take a couple more days before it actually ships. Will keep you posted on the tracking . Also, I placed the order for Chandigarh.

G_kunal_gupta_QcBb likes this.
  11. Vishnugt
    Eclair Jun 25, 2020

Vishnugt , Jun 25, 2020 :
    so i consulted with amazon yesterday and this dispatch delay issue seems to be from oneplus itself. Amazon is the seller and oneplus is the vendor. If the vendor side has not provided the phone, then the seller cannot ship it. This seems to be the issue. I am not blaming oneplus but there seems to be something wrong with their stocks. People who ordered later got theirs and many are still waiting. Hope the issue will be solved soon.

G_kunal_gupta_QcBb likes this.
  12. G_kunal_gupta_QcBb
    Eclair Jun 25, 2020

Ok thanks for the info , yes i ordered through oneplus and facing same issue , But one thing is sure if they are not ready why dey are announcing sale every week twice .. really not expected at all from a prod like oneplus

13. Raja.Sharma
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2020

Raja.Sharma , Jun 25, 2020 :
    Hello guys
    I’ve ordered oneplus 8 pro on 18th June via oneplus.in and it said dispatch on 23rd June and delivery on 25th of June. I’ve received a mail from oneplus confirming about the shipment but I guess that blue dart is rather taking much time because I called blue dart customer care there is no one and the computer said that you can mail there is no one in the office due to corona effect and I recently contacted to the customer care they said they have shipped the phone it will take sometime to be updated but the phone will reach you as soon as possible. So guys I hope you all get your devices as soon as possible.

14. G_kunal_gupta_QcBb
    Eclair Jun 25, 2020

You are lucky coz for us it's showing delivery near July 9 , we order on June 15 oneplus 8 pro

SARATH VIBHAKAR likes this.
  15. kunalteji , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 26, 2020 :
    Finally the tracking is live and I can see my phone has landed at the Bluedart Gurgaon sorting center. The latest update is from 25 Jun 11.50 PM . See guys, be patient with your shipme ts. No need to panic or worry. The tracking shows the estimate delivery as 27th however, I feel it would be a little later than 27th when I receive it.

16. Raja.Sharma
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2020

Raja.Sharma , Jun 26, 2020 :
    I kept on calling the customer care and their web support you should try it as well because you’ve ordered before me so you should be first served I guess!!

17. Raja.Sharma
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2020

Nice bro mine is coming too but I’m really afraid of the screen issues and I really don’t want to put it for replacements :(

18. kunalteji , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 26, 2020 :
    Look there are multiple cases affected by this problem but that does not mean that yours will be too. Dont't ruin your unboxing experience with the skepticism . Enjoybthe unboxing. You may not be seeing another unboxing for a couple years after this since OnePlus decises are really long lasting. Savour it . :p

19. Raja.Sharma
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2020

Yes bro!! Let’s see what comes 😂

20. ashiknizam
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2020

ashiknizam , Jun 26, 2020 :
    got any tracking update