OneWatch : The unreleased OnePlus smartwatch !!

1. wanderin.turtl
    Honeycomb Jan 6, 2018

wanderin.turtl , Jan 6, 2018 :
    1515264486564.jpg

1515264538519.jpg
    Back in 2014 OnePlus had major plans to launch a smartwatch, yes the first smartwatch of OnePlus the 'OneWatch' !! The concept and leaks were very promising.
    But the idea of releasing the smartwatch was abandoned cause of fierce competition in the market. 3 years back OnePlus was just starting to taste success and wasn't ready to take greater risk ,divert from smartphones to other major products. But now OnePlus is a renowned and feared name in the smartphone industry !!

By 2019, I wish OneWatch to be a dream come true for both the company and fans !! I wish they restart the project.

What do you guys think ?? Would you buy a smartwatch with great specs and affordable pricing from OnePlus ?! Will OneWatch kill the competition ? Also what are the features you would like to see in such a watch ?! Make yourself heard !!!! Let the company hear us !!

Emil894r, bartfaik04, Epfauth and 6 others like this.
  2. wanderin.turtl
    Honeycomb Jan 6, 2018

3. [GG]
    Jelly Bean Jan 6, 2018

4. graamsdo
    Eclair Jan 6, 2018

merloiua and wanderin.turtl like this.
  5. luxuskamel
    Marshmallow Jan 6, 2018

luxuskamel , Jan 6, 2018 :
    we know that, and Carl said that they will not make a smartwatch in near future. that's it. The task of OnePlus is not to make good tech devices, it is to make perfect smartphones. better be perfect in one aspect than being good in many.

yeah you feel the wish for that smartwatch, but actually to be realistic: this thread is useless. It wont make OnePlus change their mind

6. K4Jo73
    Donut Jan 6, 2018

K4Jo73 , Jan 6, 2018 :
    I find a true range of smart watches hard to find at a single store in the UK.
    I am interested in them but haven't worn a watch in years, so I struggle to be excited about the idea.

Rusty NZ likes this.
  7. wanderin.turtl
    Honeycomb Jan 7, 2018

wanderin.turtl , Jan 7, 2018 :
    sale of smartwatches have risen sharply over the few years and it will continue to rise according to analytics...!

8. wanderin.turtl
    Honeycomb Jan 7, 2018

9. RSPBLR
    Honeycomb Jan 7, 2018

RSPBLR , Jan 7, 2018 :
    Almost all of my colleagues have em.
    They are retards.

10. wanderin.turtl
    Honeycomb Jan 7, 2018

Yeah they are concentrating on making the perfect smartphone as of now !! sure, but back when OnePlus 1 was released only one phone was there that year, next came OnePlus 2 (only one phone that year), then as the company developed there came 3 and 3T the same year along with Colette special edition, then came 5 and 5T with a special edition each + sandstone variant !! so as the company develops, it's entering into a highly competitive market, so inorder to gain more profit they release more smartphones every year. So what I'm implying is that the company is growing at a good rate with good market share, so it won't hurt if a smartwatch is released for the fans !! I'm sure in the future they will expand to more products like wearable devices too. We'll have to wait....!

11. wanderin.turtl
    Honeycomb Jan 7, 2018

smartwatches at an affordable price is a good option !! it's the future dude

12. RSPBLR
    Honeycomb Jan 7, 2018

RSPBLR , Jan 7, 2018 :
    Ok, I'm wearing the future then.
    I need to get back to reality. More Whiskey needed.

13. Delightfulcard
    Froyo Jan 7, 2018

Delightfulcard , Jan 7, 2018 :
    yup they look stupid

14. G_Zeeshan_Ahmed_LPyz
    Froyo Jan 7, 2018

15. luxuskamel
    Marshmallow Jan 7, 2018

luxuskamel , Jan 7, 2018 :
    Sorry to say, but you missed a great part of Smartwatch history! I mean Pebble doesn't exist anymore, but they made the very best products

16. Cheetosdust
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Jan 7, 2018

17. Naman2196
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2019

Naman2196 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 6, 2019 :
    The idea of making a smartwatch would be crazy. ITS THE FUTURE. Majority one plus users would get a smartwatch if its affordable and with high specs. Everyone loves to wear a watch. Apple and Samsung are the major rivals and introducing a smart watch would be very benefit in many aspects.
    OnePlus phone+ Wireless earphones+ smart watch= Most perfect combination.
    I really wish that the company introduces something soon.
    Fans Cant really wait @OnePlus

Loveit likes this.
  18. Loveit
    KitKat Nov 6, 2019

Loveit , Nov 6, 2019 :
    None of the above is true IMO but hey it was something to read. Have a like.

colaboy likes this.
  19. Matt 80
    Lollipop Nov 6, 2019

Matt 80 , Nov 6, 2019 :
    Not really.

No it's not.

I bet they wouldn't.

No they don't.

colaboy likes this.
  20. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Nov 6, 2019

The1Lion , Nov 6, 2019 :
    Just get a 1+ sticker and place it on your Fitbit. ;)