OOS 3.2.0

1. Chien93
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2016

Chien93 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    France here too, i'm downloading and waiting for the full zip. It's very slow to download.

pa5t1s likes this.
  2. helandortega
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

helandortega , Jul 4, 2016 :
    What do I need to flash in the stock recovery (via adb sideload) coming from the 3.1.3?
    OTA update package or FULL ROM?

3. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

Karthik Raghavan , Jul 4, 2016 :
    If I'm not mistaken, as @Graham Robertson said repeatedly on that big notifications thread, this is a Gmail problem. Google's app is NOT set to priority mode and therefore has problems in Doze that cannot be fixed by an OEM. So, if every other app works, Hangouts, Whatsapp, Skype and so on, then the notification issue has indeed been fixed, but anymore rests on Google (or you tweaking the Gmail app settings to have priority with the GCM or whatever its called) ... At least this is how I understood it. If Graham visits this thread, he can confirm or correct my understanding ...

In the meantime, I see some are using VPN to change country and getting the update. Would this work is the phone is NOT a EU phone? I am in India, if I used VPN to get the OTA, would i be screwing my phone up with the wrong country version?

4. Hassan_Abdul
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

Hassan_Abdul , Jul 4, 2016 :
    48 hours OP said

5. Stilleh
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

6. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2016

Magnetic Nerd , Jul 4, 2016 :
    You can't anymore the stock recovery no longer gives you the ability to flash from the internal storage and a computer using ADB is required.

Would love to know why they removed it though @Carl @Adam Krisko @Helen

7. Chien93
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2016

8. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

Scherpenseel , Jul 4, 2016 :
    You can flash full ROM over your 3.1.3.
    If you want to flash the OTA update zip, you will first have to flash the original full 3.1.3. zip and then Flash the OTA zip.

9. helandortega
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

What do I need to flash in the stock recovery (via adb sideload) coming from the 3.1.3?
    OTA update package or FULL ROM?

10. F_Aleksandr_Tsirkunov_ZT
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

F_Aleksandr_Tsirkunov_ZT , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Those who are waiting, you can download free Snap VPN from Play Store - Trigger German connection - check for updates - Start downloading and disconnect from VPN. Download will continue and you will skip the waiting process.

Just did that and it worked for me.

igen, Soild_UK, vijaywidluv and 4 others like this.
  11. helandortega
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

Got it Sir! Thanks for the quick reply :)

So after I download the full ROM (3.2.0), I just need to got to my stock recovery and adb sideload the full ROM from there right? For me to update to the latest 3.2.0?

12. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

Karthik Raghavan , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Does this work across Regional variants? I have the Asia phone, will this work for me, or mess up my phone?

vijaywidluv likes this.
  13. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2016

14. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

Scherpenseel , Jul 4, 2016 :
    You can just download the full ROM on your device directly, boot into recovery and flash the .zip there. No need to actually ADB sideload it.

15. Martijn2111
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

Martijn2111 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Just used "Free VPN proxy by Snap VPN" from the Play Store to connect to Germany to download the update.
    I recommend this for those who want the update while it's not yet available in their country.

16. Hassan_Abdul
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

Hassan_Abdul , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I assume it is as follows: OTA works on its own when it is distributed regularly... so you need no "install from disk".
    NOOBS break to much usually, so using adb one could expect the users doing so will have more experience all others would use a custom recovery anyway what needs some experience too...

17. MarkusRanz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

MarkusRanz , Jul 4, 2016 :
    How to toggle the RGBs mode?
    There are no developer settings in my settings and clicking the version only opens the marshmallow game?

18. jadoei
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

jadoei , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Works, thanks a lot!

19. Magnetic Nerd
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2016

Magnetic Nerd , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Nice that actually worked lol Kudos mate.

20. G_Reinhard_Bazant_puEk
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

G_Reinhard_Bazant_puEk , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Click the Build Number 7 times..

MarkusRanz likes this.