OOS 3.2.0

1. werksmannschaft
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

werksmannschaft , Jul 4, 2016 :
    it works not for example typeapp too, which is also an emailapp with imap-push.
    AND it works fine on my OPO which has COS13 (Android 6.01).

i set all my apps where i want notification immediatly to battery not optimized.

with ADB fix it works fine again.

2. jclp
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

jclp , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Thanks, work for me.

3. MarkusRanz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

MarkusRanz , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Thanks a lot I always clicked the android version LOL

RGBs mode is weird because colors look boring...

Hassan_Abdul likes this.
  4. Professorchaos1
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

Professorchaos1 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    After playing around in sRGB mode, yes I know it's oh so accurate and whatever...but I don't really like it hahaha. Went back to the "off-colour" regular mode. Will only use while editing photos on my device.

5. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

Karthik Raghavan , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Hmm, in that thread, I noticed some discussions on different email apps being tried out. I guess we need enough people to get this update and see how different apps react to it. I've personally not noticed a problem with my device and gmail, but to be fair, I don't think my phone goes to doze at all during the day and I probably do not receive that many emails during the night to notice this as a problem.

I'm curious, on your OPO with COS13, does Doze work? And if it does, do you know if they tweaked the settings out of the box with the update? I know that XDA has a root app that will let you manually tweak a bunch of Doze settings to get it to work as you want. I wonder if this is what was done on COS, and if yes, are OnePlus allowed to do the same, or would that be a violation of Google's terms...

6. Hassan_Abdul
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

koocha and Professorchaos1 like this.
  7. puneet_si
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

puneet_si , Jul 4, 2016 :
    can u please let me know the steps
    im rooted
    twrp
    downloaded the full rom zip posted

8. purextc69
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

purextc69 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    So hangouts and whatsapp are ok? Is Gmail the only app that notifications do not come through for? Or is it still as it was in 3.1.3 as in all push notifications do not come through when in doze?

9. F_Aleksandr_Tsirkunov_ZT
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

F_Aleksandr_Tsirkunov_ZT , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I can't really tell. I think it should be sort of international, but don't quote me on that.

abhinavinc likes this.
  10. Tech Craze
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

11. Hassan_Abdul
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

Hassan_Abdul , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Pardon? Steps for flashing the zip? Boot to recovery if on TWRP...,

If you are on TWRP simply touch "install", navigate to the download directory, select the zip file and swipe to flash, wait, wait longer, click reboot when asked to... and wait, wait longer, while system is optimizing apps, ... done

PS: do not forget to re-root ;-)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016

Stroky750 likes this.
  12. nikoul
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

nikoul , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Thanks a lot it worked for me too :)

13. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

Karthik Raghavan , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Too late, just did!!! :) But nah, I believe the rest of us will get the update within a 48 hour period, so I think I will just wait for it and not mess around with a dirty install that may or may not introduce its own bugs that I then blame on the update instead of my own process and impatience and ........ yeah, I'll wait :)

14. meneses.pt
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

meneses.pt , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Hi people.

I have my OP3 rooted and with TWRP.
    Will I be able to update it OTA when it becomes available?

Thanks ;)

15. Hassan_Abdul
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

I turned on sRGB because important people said that the display needs it because was sooooooo bad ... ;-)

Well, for ME, off course not for everybody else, maybe not even anybody else, everything looks a bit boring now... but I'll will leave it this way until tomorrow or maybe later... It could be convincing me in a few hours or so ;-) or make me proud of what I had before

16. Hassan_Abdul
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

No, use full rom,
    EDIT:
    pardon, PLEASE use the full ROM ;-)

17. meneses.pt
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

meneses.pt , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Thank you for your help!

Is there any way I can have it rooted and still be able to receive the updates OTA?

Basically I only have the phone rooted so I can have it with 420dpi instead of the stock 480dpi setting...
    Any help on how I can keep this and still get OTA updates?

18. nvalphen
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

nvalphen , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Flashed the full (1.2 GB OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_010_all_1607012342_741e629725ed457b.zip) ROM with TWRP (with systemless superSU right behind) and everything still works, all data, apps, settings remained!

(make a TWRP backup and store on you PC first, with the crazy fast storage, this will take only a few minutes (8GB backuped in 180 seconds!)

19. PCesar.Cercal
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

20. PCesar.Cercal
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

PCesar.Cercal , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Where is the full zip for twrp