OOS 3.2.0

1. stooyleown
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

stooyleown , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Not sure what risk you speak of. 3.1.2 was the only official release . They never released 3.1.3 to everyone.

2. sahirhussain
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

sahirhussain , Jul 4, 2016 :
    do us a favour and show sRGB mode to non tech people (your wife, mom, father.....etc). they will almost always choose OPO's color calibration over sRGB mode. tech companies have average customers in mind and that is why samsung screens are loved by millions.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016

Helbro and Nudelholz like this.
  3. Cyda
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

aaron.hossain75 likes this.
  4. Karthik Raghavan
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

Karthik Raghavan , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Umm actually in 3.1.2 it did make a difference for me. Play Store was constantly pausing my app restoration, till I realized it was Doze. Putting it on the Don't Optimise list immediately set it right. Also from that huge notifications thread, I think the bulk really were having a problem with Gmail only, where there seem to be other issues at play that Google itself needs to address. However, I did not follow the problem very closely because it did not affect me all that much and so I remain more a spectator than a stakeholder in this :)

5. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2016

6. Cyda
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

Cyda , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Full 3.2 ROM flashable from TWRP.

7. Sukhpreet Gill
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

Sukhpreet Gill , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Full Rom !

8. SayanGoswami.SG
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

9. Spliffman
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

Spliffman , Jul 4, 2016 :
    It will take a while to roll out to everybody. I havent even seen an official announcement about it roll out yet:)

3rdschulz likes this.
  10. sahirhussain
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

sahirhussain , Jul 4, 2016 :
    click build number 7 times to enable developer settings.

MarkusRanz likes this.
  11. Sukhpreet Gill
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

Sukhpreet Gill , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Not sure but chances are there that it would fail if you're on 3.1.3. I downloaded through the VPN and it failed in the recovery. I am on stock rom with locked BL.

12. purextc69
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

purextc69 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Notifications not fixed. Doesn't matter whether you put apps in do not optimise or priority. The biggest problem with the phone and they didn't address it. What notification fixes did they do? I don't see any.

JasonMR likes this.
  13. xjotjotx
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

xjotjotx , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Compass on my op3 doesn't work correctly after 3.2.0 update.
    It points at South when it's West, a 90 degrees error!

Can somebody confirm this or it's just my phone?
    In that case what can I do to fix this please?

thx

14. Spliffman
    KitKat Jul 4, 2016

Spliffman , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Agreed that Gmail was the main offender, but I am on that thread a lot, and people were mentioning Hangouts(which I don't use), news/sports app alerts, and some other messaging apps that I dont use. Your Playstore thing didn't involve push notifications, I know from my own and others extensive testing that push notifications still do not come through in doze, even when an app is whitelisted on 3.1.2 Like you it doesn't affect me that much though because Gmail is not my primary email, and I rarely let my phone sit still during the day anyway, it doesnt get a chance to doze:)

Karthik Raghavan likes this.
  15. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2016

aaron.hossain75 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Thanks!
    Thanks!

16. PhilipTruong
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

PhilipTruong , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I'm rooted and downloaded the full 3.20 ROM and flashed via TWRP. Rebooted and found that i had lost my IMEI numbers.

Any suggestions how to fix?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016

17. vijaywidluv
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

vijaywidluv , Jul 4, 2016 :
    am also stock recovery with locked bootloader. and was on 3.1.2..
    P.S. Downloaded - installed and its already booted in home screen. so i think its well and fine
    but again do it at your own risk

18. Zielony00
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

Zielony00 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Upgraded from rooted 3.1.3 to 3.2.0 with TWRP, full ROM (1,2 GB) and SuperSu. For this moment it seems to work. ;-) sRGB is strange comparing to usual mode. :p

19. puneet_si
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

20. Jelskidoodle
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016