OOS Camera

1. U1533125573206
    Cupcake Feb 22, 2019

U1533125573206 , Feb 22, 2019 :
    So I'm pretty sure we've all seen these posts about the stock camera, and yes it's annoying but at the same time when users ignore the fact or immediately tell you to "Install GCAM" the problem is only temporarily resolved. If you don't stand for something you will definitely fall for it, I've always ran along with that saying. Yes we know that the camera sucks but telling other users to go install GCAM doesn't solve the issue at hand, All it does is show OnePlus mods that we don't care and that we found an alternative to the stock camera. But that needs to come to an end, we need to put pressure on them, drill it deep into there skulls that we paid for this device, yes you can't have it all but come on, like I own the 3T and that camera is freaking amazing compared to the 6T and I know it's not the hardware but the software. Come at this post all you want, I know this community is mainly for feedback, but there's mods in this forum and regardless they have to report to the higher Chief. Instead of adding useless features fix a feature that's useful in everyday tasks.

Ak. and Huigiebaby like this.
  2. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Feb 22, 2019

B_Wrath , Feb 22, 2019 :
    What makes you think they already don't know?
    And how will spamming a "user" forum make oneplus work on it? It will only irritate the fellow users.
    And what's wrong in using a third party app? Isn't that android all about?

Discostu, robinevers and gubro like this.
  3. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Feb 22, 2019

4. SREEJIN S
    Cupcake Feb 22, 2019

SREEJIN S , Feb 22, 2019 :
    after installing Gcam stable version my oneplus 6 tends to heat badly..Is there any solution?

5. v0 HaVoK 0v
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 22, 2019

v0 HaVoK 0v , Feb 22, 2019 :
    GCam does cause a little extra heat for me too, but I notice that it's much worse when switching between stock and gcam, so if you're using both that might be the problem

U1533125573206 likes this.
  6. Laamapalmu
    Jelly Bean Feb 22, 2019

Laamapalmu , Feb 22, 2019 :
    They're too busy releasing new devices and throwing updates that don't work. By the time 7T has been released, 6 will be forgotten. They make good software but it's never finished.

U1533125573206 and Goggeboy like this.
  7. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Feb 22, 2019

Horsault , Feb 22, 2019 :

There are several existing threads giving tips and hints to take nice shots. They should be read, before those ranting useless threads from people who don't care searching and reading.
    Stock camera brings manual mode to use the best of the camera and bypass preset JPEG treatment.
    OnePlus devices whist stock camera app made a lot of people leave other equipment, because if equipment is important, in first place a nice pic is a training matter, that lies in the photographer.

8. SREEJIN S
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2019

9. ironass
    KitKat Jul 8, 2019

drl431 likes this.