Battery/Charging OP 6T Not Turning on

1. Widdl
    Donut Nov 8, 2018

Widdl , Nov 8, 2018 :
    I'm very sorry for you. I know how it feels, especially with a brand new device. Good luck

Geoffrey. likes this.
  2. Shotsbysaurabh
    Eclair Nov 8, 2018

Shotsbysaurabh , Nov 8, 2018 :
    Why?

3. Tomasimoto
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2019

Tomasimoto , Jul 8, 2019 :
    Hi, I just received my OP6t and right out of the box I tried to plug it in. I briefly got a charging symbol but the phone did not turn on. The screen is black and after about 2 hours of charging still, nothing has happened. I've tried all the button resets and nothing at all is indicated on the phone. The charger works on a friends OP device.

4. Tomasimoto
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2019

Tomasimoto , Jul 8, 2019 :
    Hey, I just received my OP6t and right out of the box I tried to plug it in. I briefly got a charging symbol but the phone did not turn on. The screen is black and after about 2 hours of charging still, nothing has happened. I've tried all the button resets and nothing at all is indicated on the phone. The charger works on a friends OP device.

5. cbozza
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2019

cbozza , Oct 31, 2019 :
    I hope this info can be helpfull for someone.
    My phone switched off after 1% battery, it seemed dead. I put it 4hours in charge and after some tentatives I finally swithed it on pressing the power button + volume up.

6. Henrique Vilas
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2019

Henrique Vilas , Nov 26, 2019 :
    living the same experience here.
    Have to be serious, im starting to panic as my phone doesn't turn on.
    already gone by the help center and after a couple of steps (30 seconds volume button and power button...) they told me to charge it for 2 hours and then try to boot it up. still waiting on those 2 hours but quite worried

7. mitchellnoland
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2019

mitchellnoland , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Had this happen recently, after a battery discharge,and attempting to turn it back on twice. I charged it for about thirty minutes with no luck. Once I plugged it into my PC, and attempted to start it, it booted right up, with 20 percent charge. I suppose whatever process was stuck, was stopped by the tethering process