OP 7T vs OP 6 via OnePlus 7T

1. Sergio Sonego
    Gingerbread Nov 1, 2019

Sergio Sonego , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 1, 2019 :
    I upgraded last week to OP 7T from a OP6.
    Here are my thoughts:
    The new screen I good, the phone is a little bit faster and overall a LITTLE bit smoother
    BUT
    Loosing the headphone jack and the notification led I think was not a good deal. I bought a 3.5 to USB C adapter, but it feels very flimsy and fragile. For the screen notification I installed 2 apps I liked (NotifyBuddy and Plus Beat). Still have to decide which one I like better for missed notifications.
    The battery life: OP6 has a smaller battery BUT it lasted longer! (perhaps I still have the "new phone syndrome", when you keep using your phone more than ussual).
    The charger: it is very fast! Really! But to be honest, 10 min more or less does not make a difference to me.
    The on screen FP scanner: I have mixed feelings. It is awesome when the phone lyes on your desk (without picking the phone) . But if it is in your pocket, the back finger screen scanner was able to unlock the phone before you even look at it
    The notch: for me, besides the screen, it is the bigger improvement. I love it! Smaller than the OP 6T I almost does not interfere your screen. It bugged the most on the OP 6.

OVERALL : I like my new phone, but miss the old one. Don't know if the trade was good enough. Some improvements, some let downs... But when my new phone arrived, the old one was passed to my wive, and she is thrilled, so for me there is no coming back! [e]1f602[/e][e]1f62d[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f62d[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f62d[/e]

PS : apologize my English, it is not my mother language

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019